I hate chatty dudes

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
It's incredibly annoying. No one wants to talk to guys unless it's for work or you knew them from school. Nothing worse than some random faggot who thinks they're way more charming than they are trying to force a convo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, n0rthface, vermillioncorefan and 8 others
Yes based Chads like me only answer "yes" or "no" in convos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, vermillioncorefan, KIVVV and 2 others
Never experienced that

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Yes based Chads like me only answer "yes" or "no" in convos
Pretty much. I try to get out of convos with acquaintances as fast as possible. If I legit know or work with you, that's different. You need to maintain those relationships. But randos at parties/events need to fuck off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, bloomercel, apocalypse and 2 others
I hate chatty girls, bcz when they do something nice to me I remember that they do it to anyone else same goes for showing attention

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Htobrother
It's incredibly annoying. No one wants to talk to guys unless it's for work or you knew them from school. Nothing worse than some random faggot who thinks they're way more charming than they are trying to force a convo.
happened to me once when i went late to first class of the semester so there was only space next to some weird kid

Joever. I was being chatty to a worker today who came to my house but he did not seem to be in the mood to chat so I shut up. JFL.

women always get chatty with me but I ignore them and don’t even look their way I talk to them while facing the computer screen until they fuck off

happened to me once when i went late to first class of the semester so there was only space next to some weird kid
A big part of it is not respecting boundaries. Nothing wrong with putting out a feeler, but if the other person doesn't reciprocate you need to fuck off.

Talking a lot for a guy is high E

u would enjoy my company then

if they look nt/cool then i like it but not if they strike me as non nt/losers

you probably dont have many friends

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Narcissus🥀
I have no problem with friends. I hate acquaintances.
every friend was once an acquaintance
most of the friends i made was just chatting them up at the gym, bus stop, lecture halls, etc

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Narcissus🥀
every friend was once an acquaintance
most of the friends i made was just chatting them up at the gym, bus stop, lecture halls, etc
Nah, all my friends are from work/school and thats enough

You are 37 and on an incel forum. It’s a miracle someone even wants to talk to you tbh

You are 37 and on an incel forum. It’s a miracle someone even wants to talk to you tbh
too many faggots want to talk to me. That's the premise of the thread.

Can't relate tbh.

Pretty much. I try to get out of convos with acquaintances as fast as possible. If I legit know or work with you, that's different. You need to maintain those relationships. But randos at parties/events need to fuck off.
this is also how every normie thinks and why "just get a social circle brooooo" advice is complete garbage.