I love women

A

ALLIWANTISTJD

BBC LOVER
I'm not a cuck, women are a beautiful and kind creatures niggas just do understand them

• Ugh..
Reactions: reek

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, datboijj, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
I'm not a cuck, women are a beautiful and kind creatures niggas just do understand them
True women are so fucking beautiful and kind… too bad I’ve never been with one

True women are so fucking beautiful and kind… too bad I’ve never been with one
Even if u aren't attractive they will still be kind with u, if they trust you u can befriend them, they won't be kind to the point where they'd let you have sex with them but they will treat you better than men (as a friend). Most women nicely reject guys they don't find attractive, if you were truly invisible to women then they will be bold with you and tell you that you're ugly straight away, but most of them choose to be nice because they don't want to hurt your feelings

Last edited:
Even if u aren't attractive they will still be kind with u, if they trust you u can befriend them, they won't be kind to the point where they'd let you have sex with them but they will treat you better than men (as a friend). Most women nicely reject guys they don't find attractive, if you were truly invisible to women then they will be bold with you and tell you that you're ugly straight away, but most of them choose to be nice because they don't want to hurt your feelings
Actually super fucking true, finally some light and good and positive person here lol totally agree with you bruh