I prob lifemog the whole forum atm

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Smoked a cig on .org rn feeling good asf right after I fucked LTR foid and tinder DMs full ready to slay new foids soon. Foid is pregnant too jfl and I’m planning on leaving her at uni JFL what a low inhibit nigga I’ve become

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, 14vic, Ricky212 and 11 others
She still has no period and her pheno is good so the child will succeed prob in life without my help

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Ricky212, Deprived and 2 others
Lol bro im fucking my cousins and sometimes my sisters i have a harem the type u see in an anime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated, Ryldoo IS COPING, 14vic and 11 others
Lol bro im fucking my cousins and sometimes my sisters i have a harem the type u see in an anime
Get the fuck out of my crew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated, Ryldoo IS COPING, Ricky212 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and KIVVV
Tales from the toilets of sahiba gökcen airport.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, IAMNOTANINCEL and Aero

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Davidproton, try2beme and 1 other person
Not tales
IMG 8624

• Ugh..
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
nothing says you have a good life like announcing it on looksmax.org:fire::fire::fire:

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
nothing says you have a good life like announcing it on looksmax.org:fire::fire::fire:
Where tf can I say it then. It’s not a brag to normies bc they too low iq to understand

unrelated question, how can injecting test give you PCT?

op whats ur bc

Just larp to impress some Indians theory

must be nice being gl

Become my admiral

Fantastic work, a satisfying twist which marks the beginning of your slaying escapades. Continue to impregnate foids and keep us updated on your adventures.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Reformed, Ricky212 and 1 other person
She still has no period and her pheno is good so the child will succeed prob in life without my help
mirin so hard jfl, i used to say the same with my ex ltr, never used protection and if she became pregnant the child would mog hard anyways so i wouldnt care jfl

Smoked a cig on .org rn feeling good asf right after I fucked LTR foid and tinder DMs full ready to slay new foids soon. Foid is pregnant too jfl and I’m planning on leaving her at uni JFL what a low inhibit nigga I’ve become
"Lifemog" That's average bbc experience lmao 🤣 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, try2beme and butterworld
Foid is pregnant too jfl and I’m planning on leaving her at uni JFL what a low inhibit nigga I’ve become
If that really happened then you would be in shock , scared right now because you need to pay child control money to her if you gonna leave

Being promiscous as a gay man is something that only other closeted men would consider a brag

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld