I will always hate cats

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I like obedience. Whenever women say “aww I love my cat he’s such an asshole” it gets me mad because it just further proves that women love being degraded and treated like shit.

I hate cats because they think they’re better than me. I’ll show them. You’ll never be human you fucker. You’ll always be a cat and I’ll make you watch as I fuck your owner — my aunt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sny, silencio, RaidenJTR and 12 others
They would've been burned alive if they weren't cute

• +1
Reactions: twojei and LooksThinker
They would've been burned alive if they weren't cute
They’re not cute. I like putting tape on their back and watching them crawl like army men then stomping their skull in :)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RaidenJTR, n9wiff, LooksThinker and 3 others
I love cats so much. Rag dolls and Maine coons are the sweetest and best breeds. They’re sooo loving and cuddly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RaidenJTR, Eriot Lodger, n9wiff and 4 others
I love cats so much. Rag dolls and Maine coons are the sweetest and best breeds. They’re sooo loving and cuddly.
Let me baby sit them :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, CarrotMaxxer, LooksThinker and 3 others
They’re not cute. I like putting tape on their back and watching them crawl like army men then stomping their skull in :)
Why do you do that bud, what have cats done to you to warrant such reaction?
Pause for a moment and go deep into self-reflection. :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, LooksThinker, Zeruel and 2 others
Why do you do that bud, what have cats done to you to warrant such reaction?
Pause for a moment and go deep into self-reflection. :)
They wanna cuck me and they think they’re so cool and strong. Hey fight my knife if you’re so strong lil kitty 😈

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, asdvek, Zeruel and 2 others
a10 husky mogger mogs all the manlet cats to oblivion :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, RaidenJTR, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
i love cats

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and LooksThinker
I like obedience. Whenever women say “aww I love my cat he’s such an asshole” it gets me mad because it just further proves that women love being degraded and treated like shit.

I hate cats because they think they’re better than me. I’ll show them. You’ll never be human you fucker. You’ll always be a cat and I’ll make you watch as I fuck your owner — my aunt
Cope, cats rule you, they mog you to death, incel

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Cope, cats rule you, they mog you to death, incel
Nope I made my girls cat sit in the corner as I fucked her so he’s a cuckold aha. He’ll never get to fuck human pussy

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
Nope I made my girls cat sit in the corner as I fucked her so he’s a cuckold aha. He’ll never get to fuck human pussy
He still mogs you simply by having more sex than you, it’s over for you, incel, cats win, you lose! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and flippasav
He still mogs you simply by having more sex than you, it’s over for you, incel, cats win, you lose! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Nah he is incel. He never fucked he always has to fuck clothing because he can’t fuck pussy. I always make sure to laugh and beat him. Feels good it be a human being

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Cats are gods chosen animals

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
I went out feeding the local cats this morning :owo:

• Love it
Reactions: Eternal_
Nah I torture them and watch them suffer buddy. Nothing you can do to save them.
I raped cats when I was 13 because I felt lonely and angry at the world and I wanted to experience a sense of power coz I had no control over my life. I'm not proud of it but at least I grew out of it. There's nothing brag-worthy about hurting animals bud. Only a self-loathing cuck would do it, especially at your age and you know that.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore