I will tell you the single best way to moneymaxx

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

ConstructionMaxxing
1. Studymaxx in high school. Get a 4.0 GPA, hella extracurriculars, awards etc
2. Get an engineering degree from a good university
3. Get a engineering job with +80k total compensation in ideally medium-low cost of living area
4. Have a good financial routine and create a decade long financial plan
5. Put +30% of your income into S&P 500 index fund.

Literally everything else is cope.

I have tried dropshipping, trading and shit. They are all short term. If you want to speed up the process, get a construction job and work 3 month during summer break living at your parents house and eating your moms food. Save $10k doing that shit. invest that in any index fund or do value investing if you are confident.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis, hoodcurry, noodlelover and 16 others
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yallneedtogooutside, zylaro, piec and 7 others
I mean yeah if you're actually interested in this then sure. I think there are way more opportunities than trading and dropshipping in 2024 in terms of making money online though. It doesn't all have to be short term. You could monetize a passion too. Hate him all you want but Wheat Waffles is an example of how even inceldom can be monetized lmao

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, mewingmaxxer, fuse and 1 other person
I make 125k a year, after tax, flooring, used to have my own business, was good till it was bad.
Now I just get $15 per m2 and lay minimum 50m2 daily, can take any day off, usually finish by 1pm etc.
All new builds, elite shit.
You can start doing your own jobs after 3-6 months of working for someone else - I highly recommend finding a company to work for and just working your way up, had I stayed at this place 4 years ago when I left to start my own company, I’d probably be semi - retired (at this company, after like 3 years, you start doing jobs in the 150-200m2 mark, and get a worker provided by my boss, they take $300 off the payout, so a 200m2 you personally take home 2.7k (+ GST, but you obviously pay that back in your BAS each quarter), and you finish around the same time - there are guys at this company with like 3 investment properties who I fucking trained a few years ago, who now only do 3 days per week.
I could have achieved that by 24 (now) smh.
But there are heaps of trades like this; garage door installers, roof panel installers, painters, weatherboard installers (the fake weatherboard that just gets pinned on) etc.
What I’m saying is, OP is right, you can try all that bullshit 1 in 100000 jobs like drop shipping (tried it), Amazon (tried it), AI type stuff (tried it), writing a novel (tried it), influencer (gay) etc. but nothing will beat taking a tried and true route that has a clearly planned out exit strategy in order to not fall into the rat race; for me it’s buying a house in the 800k range, and buying an investment property in the 500k range, figuring out how much I need in order to have those both paid for each month, and slowly building either for my farm, or additional properties - once my “portfolio” reaches 2 million, I’ll cut down my days to 2-3 so I can spend time with my wife, kids etc.
Tbh my yearly hardmaxxing trips to Thailand are gonna start slowing me down.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair, BrahminBoss and ascension
Become a good scammer
All of society is based on scamming one another

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Bonesbonesbonesbone and Gonthar
3. Get a engineering job with +80k total compensation in ideally medium-low cost of living area

I have tried dropshipping, trading and shit. They are all short term. If you want to speed up the process, get a construction job and work 3 month during summer break living at your parents house and eating your moms food. Save $10k doing that shit. invest that in any index fund or do value investing if you are confident.
Lol, that's basically the advice from The Millionaire Next Door - study, get a career, save money, don't spend it on useless stuff, live in a small house, have a cheap car, etc. and then you will eventually become a millionaire, the slow, boring way...
However everyone wants to get rich fast and while they're still young, so they can enjoy the money and the glitzy lifestyle, becoming rich when you're older just won't have the same impact.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I make 125k a year, after tax, flooring, used to have my own business, was good till it was bad.
Now I just get $15 per m2 and lay minimum 50m2 daily, can take any day off, usually finish by 1pm etc.
You can start doing your own jobs after 3-6 months of working for someone else - I highly recommend finding a company to work for and just working your way up, had I stayed at this place 4 years ago when I left to start my own company, I’d probably be semi - retired (at this company, after like 3 years, you start doing jobs in the 150-200m2 mark, and get a worker provided by my boss, they take $300 off the payout, so a 200m2 you personally take home 2.7k (+ GST, but you obviously pay that back in your BAS each quarter), and you finish around the same time - there are guys at this company with like 3 investment properties who I fucking trained a few years ago, who now only do 3 days per week.
But there are heaps of trades like this; garage door installers, roof panel installers, painters, weatherboard installers (the fake weatherboard that just gets pinned on) etc.
What I’m saying is, OP is right, you can try all that bullshit 1 in 100000 jobs like drop shipping (tried it), Amazon (tried it), AI type stuff (tried it), writing a novel (tried it), influencer (gay) etc. but nothing will beat taking a tried and true route that has a clearly planned out exit strategy in order to not fall into the rat race; for me it’s buying a house in the 800k range, and buying an investment property in the 500k range, figuring out how much I need in order to have those both paid for each month, and slowly building either for my farm, or additional properties - once my “portfolio” reaches 2 million, I’ll cut down my days to 2-3 so I can spend time with my wife, kids etc.
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Lol, that's basically the advice from The Millionaire Next Door - study, get a career, save money, don't spend it on useless stuff, live in a small house, have a cheap car, etc. and then you will eventually become a millionaire, the slow, boring way...
However everyone wants to get rich fast and while they're still young, so they can enjoy the money and the glitzy lifestyle, becoming rich when you're older just won't have the same impact.
yea tbh getting rich after 20 is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, xegigi, kyrre and 2 others

Really the best option for most. How do you think you're going to fare in the ultra competitive PVP business world if 5th grade math took you out of comission?

be good at school, go into the right field (engineering is an option, but not the best for everyone), invest. Building a business can come later. As a teenager you don't really have any special skills or knowledge genereally speaking. After specializing in one field, starting a business will be easier.

While in Uni you should already work on getting a job, investing, maybe even building a small business and scaling that. The younger you are the bigger your risk tolerance should be (if you come from a background that will support you even if you fail). Take calculated risk, be on a mission.

4ever

yea tbh getting rich after 20 is cope
Tbh early 20s are the best years to make money literally just do high rish high reward shit and stop being a pussy they don't have anything to loose

Because life continues after 20 and for me at least it got way better.
I'm in my early 20s for reference.

Why would those 5 years from 15-20 be more important than 20 years from 20-40. Andrew Tate is almost 40 for reference.

• +1
Because life continues after 20 and for me at least it got way better.
I'm in my early 20s for reference.

Why would those 5 years from 15-20 be more important than 20 years from 20-40. Andrew Tate is almost 40 for reference.
andrew tate is bitter narcy, cos he fell for the meme and realised money is cope. he now shills the same dream to impressionable youth almost as a way to justify his livelihood. Being rich (i mean giga rich) from age 15-20 from ur dads money is a different high then being rich in your late 20s and 30s. At 15 ur dopamine is sky high, surrounded by JBs and u feel on top of world, at 20 u realise money is temporary and cope and all ur buying is a simulation and that those girls dont really want you. Imagine the high having bones and being rich at 15-20 you must feel like an emperor. After 20 its just best to monk max and be happy with what u have. Ofc getting rich after 20 is good you can go on vacations, do things u otherwise couldnt have etc etc but wageslaving for 10 years just so ur rich at 30 its too late and not worth imo ymmv

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and onlyhereforthehair
andrew tate is bitter narcy, cos he fell for the meme and realised money is cope. he now shills the same dream to impressionable youth almost as a way to justify his livelihood. Being rich (i mean giga rich) from age 15-20 from ur dads money is a different high then being rich in your late 20s and 30s. At 15 ur dopamine is sky high, surrounded by JBs and u feel on top of world, at 20 u realise money is temporary and cope and all ur buying is a simulation and that those girls dont really want you. Imagine the high having bones and being rich at 15-20 you must feel like an emperor. After 20 its just best to monk max and be happy with what u have. Ofc getting rich after 20 is good you can go on vacations, do things u otherwise couldnt have etc etc but wageslaving for 10 years just so ur rich at 30 its too late and not worth imo ymmv
At 15 insane amounts of money will probably ruin you if you aren't a very rare case.
Ngl you're too deep in the psl bubble to get it. Or just too young.

• +1
At 15 insane amounts of money will probably ruin you if you aren't a very rare case.
Ngl you're too deep in the psl bubble to get it. Or just too young.
I just dont get the point of money if it isnt to flex and feel like an emperor. whats the point of money after 30 except for vacations to exotic places and stuff? Most people who aer upper middle class (and not Tate tier rich) are feeling the same thing when they go to Christmas Island or whatever. Only when young can you show up in a porsche to your scohol and feel like a king, after that money reduces in value (atleast hedonism wise).

I just dont get the point of money if it isnt to flex and feel like an emperor. whats the point of money after 30 except for vacations to exotic places and stuff? Most people who aer upper middle class (and not Tate tier rich) are feeling the same thing when they go to Christmas Island or whatever. Only when young can you show up in a porsche to your scohol and feel like a king, after that money reduces in value (atleast hedonism wise).
Do you think competition with your peers just ceases to exist above 20? It just gets more competitive because in addition to looks / health markers, people will have money and status.
Also besides that, flexing shouldn't be your ambition in life anyways.

• +1
Do you think competition with your peers just ceases to exist above 20? It just gets more competitive because in addition to looks / health markers, people will have money and status.
Also besides that, flexing shouldn't be your ambition in life anyways.
well life ends at 30 atleast neurotransmitter wise and i dont plan on living after 36 so yea its different for many. Its probably much harder to secure a chick esp for LTR after mid 20s than it was before so u may be right. But i dont want to betabux some whore anyways would much rather do ONS and get arrange marriage to an MTB who would take care of my kids

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and boss8055
Become a good scammer
All of society is based on scamming one another
Many need to hear this, biggest example is the fitness industry and everyone is claiming each other is wrong, when lifting is so fucking basic we just want to complicate it to feel more smarter and make more gains.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, autistic_tendencies and boss8055
well life ends at 30 atleast neurotransmitter wise and i dont plan on living after 36 so yea its different for many. Its probably much harder to secure a chick esp for LTR after mid 20s than it was before so u may be right. But i dont want to betabux some whore anyways would much rather do ONS and get arrange marriage to an MTB who would take care of my kids

Imma go change my name to KshatriyaBoss

• JFL

Based

Because all the teenagers on here are so blessed neurotransmitter wise lmao.
In the end I disagree with your whole outlook on life so we won't come to a conclusion beyond that.

• +1
Because all the teenagers on here are so blessed neurotransmitter wise lmao.
In the end I disagree with your whole outlook on life so we won't come to a conclusion beyond that.
idk dude my libido at 15 and how i viewed the world was insanely optimistic , like a fairytale , everytime i saw my crush legit felt heroin. Now its all watered down, even if i had stacy with me i would never feel the same. For me rn only thing that matters is inner peace, strength and beauty. I dont want nor ask for anything beyond that. Money is good if and when it comes, but basing my life on that is not the answer imo but as u said we prolly view things different

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and incel194012940
idk dude my libido at 15 and how i viewed the world was insanely optimistic , like a fairytale , everytime i saw my crush legit felt heroin. Now its all watered down, even if i had stacy with me i would never feel the same. For me rn only thing that matters is inner peace, strength and beauty. I dont want nor ask for anything beyond that. Money is good if and when it comes, but basing my life on that is not the answer imo but as u said we prolly view things different

• JFL
Tbh i would be happy with a mtb now too bad u need to be at least htn to get good treatment from them

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and BrahminBoss
what do you think about thr jobs pharmaceutical representative and real estate agent?

Also did you try affiliate marketing?

You are living my dream.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I mean yeah if you're actually interested in this then sure. I think there are way more opportunities than trading and dropshipping in 2024 in terms of making money online though. It doesn't all have to be short term. You could monetize a passion too. Hate him all you want but Wheat Waffles is an example of how even inceldom can be monetized lmao
Jfl i already do a face rating hustle on reddit

Jfl i already do a face rating hustle on reddit
thats always something. but my point is you can make these things more than a "hustle" if you put real effort into them

Is this in the uk ?

400 weeks 1 meeks

Just wage slave bro

Only a fakecel like him can monetize it