i wonder how many male models/psl gods are hidden under blubber

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
there are so many male models that grew up overweight that look so different (hernan drago, david gandy, jon erik hexum) it’s insane they really give me a reason to put the mcchicken down ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, atlantean, Vermilioncore and 9 others
Post pics of them blubber and non blubber

being fat during puberty is optimal for bone growth

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, yen, socialcel and 5 others
there are so many male models that grew up overweight that look so different (hernan drago, david gandy, jon erik hexum) it’s insane they really give me a reason to put the mcchicken down ngl
Post them fat vs not fat

as much as i'd like to think all the years i've spent obese were constructive or helped me in any way it probably has stunted my growth more than anything

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Zonar, framemoggerr and 3 others
Post pics of them blubber and non blubber
Post them fat vs not fat

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, notgraycel245969, BrahminBoss and 3 others
would like to bump this thread and add Henry Cavill to this list too

@thebuffdon690 @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, notgraycel245969, 97baHater and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Leanmaxxing got me from truecel to high mtn, only legit softmaxx

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, Gaygymmaxx, 97baHater and 1 other person
Leanmaxxing got me from truecel to high mtn, only legit softmaxx
I’m like LTN right now with subhuman appeal (but i’ve been rated MTN by a few people on here, with that albeit being generous considering my current bf%) but i am 100% sure I will be at the very least facially HTN after I get lean, off of my facial features alone. My features are pretty good right now even though they’re covered with lard, and if my bone structure reveal to be somewhat decent I’ll probably be chadlite. Based off the pics provided in this thread 6+ PSLs can really descend and get rated like mtn or below when bloated/fat so maybe I have a chance but idk this is probably just cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I’m like LTN right now with subhuman appeal (but i’ve been rated MTN by a few people on here, with that albeit being generous considering my current bf%) but i am 100% sure I will be at the very least facially HTN after I get lean, off of my facial features alone. My features are pretty good right now even though they’re covered with lard, and if my bone structure reveal to be somewhat decent I’ll probably be chadlite. Based off the pics provided in this thread 6+ PSLs can really descend and get rated like mtn or below when bloated/fat so maybe I have a chance but idk this is probably just cope.
If you have PCT, a good mouth and eyebrows you will be htn for Sure, nothing more needed

If you have PCT, a good mouth and eyebrows you will be htn for Sure, nothing more needed
my canthal tilt is in the ideal positive range (4-6°), might exceed that slightly. my ipd, esr, hooding, eyelashes and eyeshape are all ideal. my mouth and lips are full, pretty wide.
unfortunately my genetic eyebrows are a huge failo, so i’m hopping on minox, latisse, and black dye soon.

It’s not you :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
my canthal tilt is in the ideal positive range (4-6°), might exceed that slightly. my ipd, esr, hooding, eyelashes and eyeshape are all ideal. my mouth and lips are full, pretty wide.
unfortunately my genetic eyebrows are a huge failo, so i’m hopping on minox, latisse, and black dye soon.
You have a shit jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36 and nword49
8F0AD194 972C 4A67 A236 1502B6C9A9E0
Op btw

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lebron_James, dna_cel, Bonecel01 and 4 others
It’s not you :feelskek:
i am literally hernan drago if he was fat and lightskin you downgrown british inbred don’t project your sad life in the uk onto me

More than 70% of western population is overweight, around 20% is straight up obese. Honestly it blows my mind to think how many good looking people will never know how great and enjoyable their lives could be if they just didn't have their bodies ruined with layers of fat multiplying due to them stuffing their mouth with trash sustenance.

And vice versa, how many potentially attractive and nice women are out of pool for me due to that, numbers of available good looking women are strongly reduced since such a massive part of young women today are landwhales. By merely having requirements of girl being 5+/10, not mentally ill and thin you're already aiming at a narrow niche, sad as fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dna_cel, atlantean and nword49
@Autismcel @noobs @notgraycel245969 @97baHater @i_love_roosters @wackedchives @not__cel gas this british jew immediately
Damn we've become a lot :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Autismcel
@Autismcel @noobs @notgraycel245969 @97baHater @i_love_roosters @wackedchives @not__cel gas this british jew immediately
The ethnic defense league

• Ugh..
It causes high e which closes growth plates easier. High e is not good for bone growth ROFL at this forum man

It causes high e which closes growth plates easier. High e is not good for bone growth ROFL at this forum man
i don’t think he’s the sharpest sandwich in the glove compartment

none

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, F36, nword49 and 1 other person
Probably true. There is probably a significant number of fatties who are actually Chads/Stacies in disguise.
They are gods in waiting... if they actually choose to take action and lose the fat.
I have a significantly older female cousin who wasted her potential. You can tell she'd probably be a Stacylite if she lost the weight, but she never actually put effort into it and is now in her 30s. She's also low IQ and stubborn, which goes to show that if your mindset is fucked up it's fucking over no matter what advantages you might have. Her two boyfriends that I know of were tall lanky MTNs by the way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Imretarded?
Probably true. There is probably a significant number of fatties who are actually Chads/Stacies in disguise.
They are gods in waiting... if they actually choose to take action and lose the fat.
I have a significantly older female cousin who wasted her potential. You can tell she'd probably be a Stacylite if she lost the weight, but she never actually put effort into it and is now in her 30s. She's also low IQ and stubborn, which goes to show that if your mindset is fucked up it's fucking over no matter what advantages you might have. Her two boyfriends that I know of were tall lanky MTNs by the way.
send pic of ur foid cousin

how dare you disrespect our cult
You have a thousand posts. This whole thing is for unknown users to get some sort of recognition:feelskek:. The narcy pirates were the same

You have a thousand posts. This whole thing is for unknown users to get some sort of recognition:feelskek:. The narcy pirates were the same
dnr faggot

• +1
i refuse to believe one guy is operating your account
26k posts must be like whole team posting stuff daily

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and nword49
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
i refuse to believe one guy is operating your account
26k posts must be like whole team posting stuff daily
there was this normie forum i used to post on frequently for about 6-7 years before it died because the website founder was a pedophile and there were about 8 people with 100,000 posts or higher with the highest having like 125,000 i think

there was this normie forum i used to post on frequently for about 6-7 years before it died because the website founder was a pedophile and there were about 8 people with 100,000 posts or higher with the highest having like 125,000 i think
the problem is this guy joined in aug 24, 2023. not even year has passed

seen way too many formerly fat moggers to think that being fat is bad for bone growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and HTN_Mentalcel
iu

@HTN_Mentalcel

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, nword49 and HTN_Mentalcel
seen way too many formerly fat moggers to think that being fat is bad for bone growth
Bring slightly fat is ideal , being too fat is cope

• +1
Being fat is instant -2 points or more from your PSL. Jfl if you're on a similar looks level to a skinny normie, you're a mogger under all that fat.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and nword49
Being fat is instant -2 points or more from your PSL. Jfl if you're on a similar looks level to a skinny normie, you're a mogger under all that fat.
Imagine getting potential mogged by some obese fuck in line at walmart brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?