i would have invented the blackpill

P

philosopher

Silver
coupled with my real life experiences if you had given me like 3 years i would have done something like this forum or went er and wrote a blackpill manifesto

i wanted to get a new hairtyle and thought to look for some ideas, went and searched who is the most beautiful man in the word reddit and a foid on a comment said francisco lachowski

i was watching runway compilations of him in 2021 mesmerized i couldn’t believe what i was seeing, he looked ethereal

i was stopping the video in different frames analyzing everything about his face and then comparing it to myself on the mirror

i viewed the comments and it was all foids sucking him off i didn’t filter by new, if i did i would have seen you autists there lol

then while searching francisco lachowski hairstyle on google i stumbled upon here and it was insane i was like i found my people, this is what i was always meant to find

@HarrierDuBois @DelonLover1999

• +1
Reactions: kviijjjjj, try2beme, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
>2021

The blackpill ideology has been around for over a decade.

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and sub5c3l
>2021

The blackpill ideology has been around for over a decade.
yes and Pi or the pythagorean theorem are laws of nature but discovering them on your own without knowing the exist is a big accomplishment

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014 and N1666