iam 16 and i have grey hair

lestoa

lestoa

ascend or death
NIGGER even fucking foids notice it
wtf can i do about it ????? Its not that much just on the top, but you notice it irl . Some foids came to me in school and said ''omg your head is full of grey hair are you okay ??'' :feelswhy::feelswhy:
they told me its because of stress, it cant be bcs of my diet. I eat healthy and go to the gym since iam 13. I have been sober for 16 yrs, never smoked or took drugs. I alrdy had grey hair when i was 7, 8. I have no hair loss or smth, i have rly thick hair and a 1A+ hairline. Wtf can i do about it ? Im improving rn my sleep and sleep 8-9 hrs instead of 6-7 to lower my cortisol levels.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, zura and exo
Did you take the Covid vaccine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Charisma, exo and 6 others
yes ???? nigger are you deadass rn ahhahahahahahahahah
My theory is it causes premature aging , noticed this a lot with young people getting grey hairs
It’s over -

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and aestheticsrespecter
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, Charisma, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 1 other person
Nigger I had to because they wouldn't have let me go on the school trip without a corona vaccination i wanted to go there so bad:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I’m sorry bro
Check into a nursing home

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Charisma, Pale God and 1 other person
Nigger I had to because they wouldn't have let me go on the school trip without a corona vaccination i wanted to go there so bad:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Get this supplement
Lastly, perhaps a more impressive Fo-Ti benefit for hair is its ability to significantly boost color. Research shows that Fo-Ti has a positive impact on gray hair—both to better maintain your natural color and delay the onset of new grays. In general, tonics containing Fo-Ti can potentially darken the hair.Jul

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Get this supplement
Lastly, perhaps a more impressive Fo-Ti benefit for hair is its ability to significantly boost color. Research shows that Fo-Ti has a positive impact on gray hair—both to better maintain your natural color and delay the onset of new grays. In general, tonics containing Fo-Ti can potentially darken the hair.Jul
aight i will do ym research thank you

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, aestheticsrespecter, Lokki and 1 other person
wtf can i do about it ????? Its not that much just on the top, but you notice it irl . Some foids came to me in school and said ''omg your head is full of grey hair are you okay ??'' :feelswhy::feelswhy:
they told me its because of stress, it cant be bcs of my diet. I eat healthy and go to the gym since iam 13. I have been sober for 16 yrs, never smoked or took drugs. I alrdy had grey hair when i was 7, 8. I have no hair loss or smth, i have rly thick hair and a 1A+ hairline. Wtf can i do about it ? Im improving rn my sleep and sleep 8-9 hrs instead of 6-7 to lower my cortisol levels.
I have white hair at some spots and my hair looks almost gray naturally

i heard coloring ur hair is bad for your hair
He uses some premium hair colour, and also gets compliments for it, he’s 19 rn, and I feel its better to damage hair a bit instead of getting called out for oldcel like grey hairs :feelshah:

had a friend in high school who had couple of grey hairs on the sides too, its unfortunately genetic

I used to have it too when I was a teenager and even when I was a kid, now at 23 I don’t have it anymore, it just went away. Maybe it has something to do with the hormones during puberty

I think it has nothing to do with stress, it’s purely genetics. My mother said she had some grey hair as a kid and she gave me the subhuman genes, my father who almost never sleeps, had 2 strokes and drinks 10 coffee a day and is stressed 24/7 because of his work has zero grey hair and no hair loss, no he doesen’t dye it

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and lestoa
I used to have it too when I was a teenager and even when I was a kid, now at 23 I don’t have it anymore, it just went away. Maybe it has something to do with the hormones during puberty

I think it has nothing to do with stress, it’s purely genetics. My mother said she had some grey hair as a kid and she gave me the subhuman genes, my father who almost never sleeps, had 2 strokes and drinks 10 coffee a day and is stressed 24/7 because of his work has zero grey hair and no hair loss, no he doesen’t dye it
Screenshot 2

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
what is your diet?

Well people with grey hair bald less

You got a gift!

• +1
Well people with grey hair bald less

You got a gift!
people with grey hair bald more though :lul:
Having grey hair doesnt mean that you are going to bald more or bald less, but my dad told me too that people with grey hair bald less.
The norwood reaper is not coming yet, i have rly thick hair a rly good hairline and i take good care of my hair. Never smoked or did any drugs. So iam not that worried about the norwood reaper rn

Having grey hair doesnt mean that you are going to bald more or bald less, but my dad told me too that people with grey hair bald less.
The norwood reaper is not coming yet, i have rly thick hair a rly good hairline and i take good care of my hair. Never smoked or did any drugs. So iam not that worried about the norwood reaper
grey hair ppl dont bald less or more tbh because my grandpa that has full head of black hair is barely norwood 1 and my other grandpa that has full grey hair is norwood infinite so idk tbh

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11 and lestoa
grey hair ppl dont bald less or more tbh because my grandpa that has full head of black hair is barely norwood 1 and my other grandpa that has full grey hair is norwood infinite so idk tbh
idk bro we see if i still have hair with 30 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: i update yall in 14 yrs

Unc

BUMP NIGGER its getting worse and worse
i think i will dye it asap
my head is full of fucking grey hair

sorry you got vaxxed, Simon

• So Sad
its prolly a issue with the thyroid

In curry land we had to take jewvaccine 3 times :feelswhy:
no we didnt, i didnt get infected until the very end of the pandemic and that was also cause of a anomaly variant which caused me to have a moderately high lung load

Over