Is Mild MSE or SARPE expansion worth it ?

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
For a slightly narrow palate. Would it reduce the ogee curve ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
getting your maxilla drilled into for a little bit of gains is never worth.

• Ugh..
Reactions: kebab
I have never seen anyone ascend from MSE or SARPE. I have only seen no change or descension. Anyone who has before and after showing ascencion DM me cuz ive never seen.

• +1
Reactions: baboon593, Tai Lung, Deleted member 23391 and 1 other person
They do a crappy LF1 cut for SARPE so it won't do shit for the cheek bones. Just tilt your teeth
Anterior MSE is shit as well and shit for aesthetics, you need to find a provider who does parallel mse (all of them just do anterior) and pray that it will work
That's one of the best options at the moment

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
They do a crappy LF1 cut for SARPE so it won't do shit for the cheek bones. Just tilt your teeth
Anterior MSE is shit as well and shit for aesthetics, you need to find a provider who does parallel mse (all of them just do anterior) and pray that it will work
That's one of the best options at the moment
Thoughts on segmental lefort?

Thoughts on segmental lefort?
It's very limited but can give you a little more oral space. Personally i wouldn't do it unless it's absolutely necessary to correct the occlusion

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 32196
It's very limited but can give you a little more oral space. Personally i wouldn't do it unless it's absolutely necessary to correct the occlusion
I have slight buccal corridors and good bite (although very recessed and downward grown) so not worth it I guess? I also heard palate expansion can reduce hollow cheeks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
Up so what to do ? Ask ortho to expand arch or get veneers ?

if your tongue fits in your palate it's enough tbh, but ig for aesthetics a wider palate would be preferable, although i don't think it's really necessary

i don't even think there are any actual health benefits of having an insanely large palette, might be wrong tho

@Birdcell @HarrierDuBois @It'snotover thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Birdcell
if your tongue fits in your palate it's enough tbh, but ig for aesthetics a wider palate would be preferable, although i don't think it's really necessary

i don't even think there are any actual health benefits of having an insanely large palette, might be wrong tho

Functionality>Aesthetic component , always has been like this in scientific field of medicine. Saying this , yes , if his tongue can easily fit in the mouth and not cause breathing problems (also in the sleep) , then, technically you're perfectly fine. However a large palate may be beneficial for a proper sleep (bigger palate=more volume in the throat=more air=steady oxygen saturation=less irregular heartbeats=healthier heart) , good for overall gum and teeth health (bigger palate=more place for teeth=straighter teeth=smaller chance of gum inflammation or build up of bacteria in the region) and couple more maybe

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and DelonLover1999

Narrower palate is ideal for better canine fossa.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
For a slightly narrow palate. Would it reduce the ogee curve ?
get MSE, but before getting it see if you dental height is even or uneven, if uneven get starecta to fix that so your smile wont look retarded and your face wont be lopsided. also after getting mse next get ALF and hard mew like crazy

• Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
get MSE, but before getting it see if you dental height is even or uneven, if uneven get starecta to fix that so your smile wont look retarded and your face wont be lopsided. also after getting mse next get ALF and hard mew like crazy
Starecta isnt snakeoil??

Bro starecta is something that fixes your posture
im aware of what it claims to be. I'm wondering if it isn't "snake oil" (aka a scam product) like most claim it to be

6'2 and HTN by June but won’t even consider MSE. jfl
hes the ugly zoomali I told you about. that said he didnt need any surgery despite having mumbai tier palate, downgrowth and recession.

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
getting mse for cosmetic reasons is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
hes the ugly zoomali I told you about. that said he didnt need any surgery despite having mumbai tier palate, downgrowth and recession.
he can get HTN tbh just by being confident

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and kebab
never said that you faggot. also not somali😂. my palate isn’t narrow. this what happens when you’re a chronic org rotter. i’ve seen sub 5 balding 5’5 guys fuck more bitches than you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
he can get HTN tbh just by being confident
@socialcel bluepill.org
either way though i don’t need MSE. both of you are abused non NT cuck subhumans that circle jerk each other instead of improving ur selves and getting bitches. no matter what surgery you get it’s over because you’re non NT and room temp IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and socialcel
never said that you faggot
u did
also not somali😂
u look zoomali.
my palate isn’t narrow. this what happens when you’re a chronic org rotter.
it is. cope is crazy
i’ve seen sub 5 balding 5’5 guys fuck more bitches than you.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

i mog you by at least 2PSL bud. ur so fucking ugly. you are lucky theres a rule against leaking PMs. you d become a forum meme real quick. ugly nigger. ur borderline subhuman rn. "6ft2 HTN by june or rope" I hope you will keep your word and do it.

• JFL
either way though i don’t need MSE. both of you are abused non NT cuck subhumans that circle jerk each other instead of improving ur selves and getting bitches. no matter what surgery you get it’s over because you’re non NT and room temp IQ.
bluepill.org

• JFL
u did

u look zoomali.

it is. cope is crazy

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

i mog you by at least 2PSL bud. ur so fucking ugly. you are lucky theres a rule against leaking PMs. you d become a forum meme real quick. ugly nigger. ur borderline subhuman rn. "6ft2 HTN by june or rope" I hope you will keep your word and do it.
never said i don’t need surgery you dumbass. just said it’s not worth for what i’m paying and the result i get because *shock* not everyone is a recessed 20 IQ cuck that benefits the same from surgery. i don’t even look somali lmao ur just braindead. not narrow keep coping. yep, just ignore that you’ve never felt the touch of a woman. ur ugly as shit. u have 10k posts but joined in august and that tells me all i need to know.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and socialcel
i don’t even look somali lmao ur just braindead.
ugly nigger = somali
not narrow keep coping
its not my palate lol why would i cope.
. ur ugly as shit.
everyone would agree that I mog you if we had a mog battle
u have 10k posts but joined in august and that tells me all i need to know.
Posts 5,508 Reputation 10,015

Can you read, nigger ?

i’m unironically 4 smv points higher than you nigger
stories from the mumbai basement. i bet you’re both indian, 5’3 and recessed asf. i mean you’re literally in a “mafia” on this forum. holy fuck there’s literally nothing else to be said except please don’t reproduce. your genetics should stay with you when you eventually blow your brains out due to lack of pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member
ugly nigger = somali

its not my palate lol why would i cope.

everyone would agree that I mog you if we had a mog battle

Posts 5,508 Reputation 10,015

Can you read, nigger ?
send me ur pics

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
never said i don’t need surgery you dumbass.
you need a lot so better start picking cotton fast

i don’t even look somali
true ik a somali guy that mogs you terribly

stories from the mumbai basement. i bet you’re both indian, 5’3 and recessed asf.
exactly bro i’m just larping about being a white 192cm HTN who foids from school text first, I’m actually just an indian

your genetics should stay with you when you eventually blow your brains out due to lack of pussy
not if i rape your mother, although i doubt she’s less of a nigger than you so I wouldn’t do it tbh

send me ur pics
no. you can send your pics to @NorwoodAscender or @mirrors and ask them if you mog me jfl. (which you very obviously dont, subhuman Urkcel).

• JFL
you need a lot so better start picking cotton fast

true ik a somali guy that mogs you terribly

exactly bro i’m just larping about being a white 192cm HTN who foids from school text first, I’m actually just an indian

not if i rape your mother, although i doubt she’s less of a nigger than you so I wouldn’t do it tbh
yeah you are lmao. you’re a larping pathetic faggot. no one is texting ur ass first. you’re in a mafia on looksmax.org. please blow your brains out😂.

no. you can send your pics to @NorwoodAscender or @mirrors and ask them if you mog me jfl. (which you very obviously dont, subhuman Urkcel).
oh no. kebab is scared that his true identity of being a 5’2 balding mumbai dweller is going to be exposed.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and socialcel
yeah you are lmao. you’re a larping pathetic faggot. no one is texting ur ass first. you’re in a mafia on looksmax.org. please blow your brains out😂.
yes exactly you mog me buddyboyo (y)(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: kebab
even if he was ugly. it wouldnt change the fact that you are borderline subhuman. you cant deny that.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and kebab
  • JFL
yes exactly you mog me buddyboyo (y)(y)(y)
you’re genuinely not a real human being. you can say whatever you want on here because there’s no way for me to verify it but that won’t change reality. sadly nothing will. you’ll be stuck in your basement everyday with no bitches.

get off each other holy shit. is this part of the looksmax mafia? circle jerking other subhumans?

• JFL
you’re genuinely not a real human being. you can say whatever you want on here because there’s no way for me to verify it but that won’t change reality. sadly nothing will. you’ll be stuck in your basement everyday with no bitches.
exactly, you mog me so hard just rizzmaxx mew kai cenat brah!

and don’t forget to be confident, that’s the key!

• JFL
also even if I was a subhuman, how would that make you any less of a subhuman? coper

exactly, you mog me so hard just rizzmaxx mew kai cenat brah!

and don’t forget to be confident, that’s the key!
nigga you joined the forum on NOV 25. don’t try to act like i’m a tiktok fag like you😭.

nigga you joined the forum on NOV 25. don’t try to act like i’m a tiktok fag like you😭.
hard to tell ur bluepilled af and have the same shitty arguments as them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 51465 and socialcel