It’s over boyos

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Too many rejections already at ucla. Time to pack it the fk in.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, rand anon, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
Wdym, did you go cold approaching?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and LancasteR
Yea I did like 3-4 already. Nothing but rejections. It’s brutal out here man.
Well how did you approach and what exactly did they say

are you really 48?

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Eriot Lodger
Well how did you approach and what exactly did they say
Just walk up and say, “excuse me thought you were cute wanted to say hi.” And they kinda seem sorta receptive but walking away idk

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
damn nigga u at ucla?

You thinking about suimaxxing?

Don’t let that bring you down dude, don’t give up bcz. A few girls weren’t interested it’s totally normal

Don’t let that bring you down dude, don’t give up bcz. A few girls weren’t interested it’s totally normal
Yea luckily I found my way back to my car. I’m just chilling in the front seat with the aircon on. I’ll head back out in an hour or two lmao

Yea luckily I found my way back to my car. I’m just chilling in the front seat with the aircon on. I’ll head back out in an hour or two lmao
Hell yeah and lift your head up king

Just walk up and say, “excuse me thought you were cute wanted to say hi.” And they kinda seem sorta receptive but walking away idk
So were they want to chat a bit or did they straight walk away, after you exchanged a few sentences?
Maybe you’re just trying in the wrong areas.

So were they want to chat a bit or did they straight walk away, after you exchanged a few sentences?
Maybe you’re just trying in the wrong areas.
Ehh they seem to just walk away or give iod. Idk man hard to say unless I video them or something—which is hard af to do.

• +1
Ehh they seem to just walk away or give iod. Idk man hard to say unless I video them or something—which is hard af to do.
Yeah I‘d try something else than universities. Maybe some nearby clubs, festivals or raves.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
all you can do is keep trying
maybe they just wanted to get to class
u got this man 🤝

• +1
Yeah I‘d try something else than universities. Maybe some nearby clubs, festivals or raves.
I don’t think there’s any of those going on, but I’ll check on the internet.

• +1
all you can do is keep trying
maybe they just wanted to get to class
u got this man 🤝
For sure bro. I’ll just rest a bit in my car. It’s hot af out here in cali

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and CarrotMaxxer
For sure bro. I’ll just rest a bit in my car. It’s hot af out here in cali
is cali full of gays and homeless ppl like some claim?

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and LancasteR
They’re definitely out here, but not that many I think.
What‘s the weirdest or creepiest things you saw out there when going cold-approaching/PUAmaxxing

What‘s the weirdest or creepiest things you saw out there when going cold-approaching/PUAmaxxing
Nothing really, but I swear ppl are trying to twitch me. By that I mean they do weird body movements when I look at them to make me not look at them. It’s rlly weird man. Could be my schizo acting up.

• Hmm...