ive been mewing asymmetrically for 1 year and a half. How do i start mewing more symmetrically

aroonyneedschange

aroonyneedschange

Iron
my face looks like an absolute abomination
ive been sleeping on one side of my face for years and mewing asymmetrically for 1 year and a half. this has resulted on one side of my face being less defined and narrow than the other. what can i do to help this?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
ive been sleeping on one side of my face for years and mewing asymmetrically for 1 year and a half. this has resulted on one side of my face being less defined and narrow than the other. what can i do to help this?
consult with an indian streetcook immediately to get one sided lf3

mewing is cope and it didn't do shit to your symmetry, sleeping habits actually influence your soft tissue tho hence causing asymmetries. Just sleep on the back.

Only solution is to get implants probably or something like a facelift.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, likenesss, Clark69 and 6 others
consult with an indian streetcook immediately to get one sided lf3

mewing is cope and it didn't do shit to your symmetry, sleeping habits actually influence your soft tissue tho hence causing asymmetries. Just sleep on the back.

Only solution is to get implants probably or something like a facelift.
sleep position is brutal pill to take. back is the safest as long as you dont snore/ have sleep apnea

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and aroonyneedschange
sleep position is brutal pill to take. back is the safest as long as you dont snore/ have sleep apnea
I'll sleep on my stomach until I die, sleeping on the back is legit cancer for me

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and VenatorLuparius
dont mew its cope

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and wackedchives
  • +1
Reactions: aroonyneedschange and Rivers of Nihil
I'll sleep on my stomach until I die, sleeping on the back is legit cancer for me
same here its easier to fall asleep on stomach for some reason but i usually wake up on my bck in the morning. Bed firmness is a key factor as well. Firmer is a lot better for your body and posture 100% jsut get used to it and you will feel a lot better then a mattress that you can sink in on

You have to sleep on the other side until that side flattens out and both are symmetrical, then sleep on your back. Also chew gum on the recessed side. If your palette is asymmetrical then mewing differently wont fix it.

• +1
Reactions: aroonyneedschange
Same I must have been mewing wrong because my left side jaw is bigger and uglier than the right side which is just right and looks good in pics but my cheeks on the left side are bigger. I don't know how do I fix this, I'm assymetrical and that's making me ugly.

Same I must have been mewing wrong because my left side jaw is bigger and uglier than the right side which is just right and looks good in pics but my cheeks on the left side are bigger. I don't know how do I fix this, I'm assymetrical and that's making me ugly.
exactly the same thing for me

Are you pushing your tongue onto the palate?