Federal Bureau of Investigation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx, Aero, try2beme and 7 others
watery water

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover and 4lt.Real
mostly an incel fantasy

to an extent yes, the mirror is still a better indicator than your phone though , a good way i like to reset the brain filtering out the flaws (althought it doesnt do it fully), is to go find a different mirror than the one you are used to, your brain will adapt to it quickly but for the first time you see yourself in it, its gonna be more accurate depiction

• +1
Reactions: FBl
to an extent yes, the mirror is still a better indicator than your phone though , a good way i like to reset the brain filtering out the flaws (althought it doesnt do it fully), is to go find a different mirror than the one you are used to, your brain will adapt to it quickly but for the first time you see yourself in it, its gonna be more accurate depiction
why use a mirror
Just use the inverted filter on tiktok and move your phone further away

inverted filter or just the back camera of your phone. people will cope so hard and argue that this is not accurate but it is.

inverted filter or just the back camera of your phone. people will cope so hard and argue that this is not accurate but it is.
How come

mirror is super accurate dude i tried a bunch of inverted shit with my friend and he doesn't look like that irl... however in the mirror he looks like real life

why use a mirror
Just use the inverted filter on tiktok and move your phone further away

id rather kms than use inverted filter on tiktok, that shit makes my brain hurt