looksmin is looksmax

Juno_roe

Juno_roe

Iron
an ugly ass caterpillar will become the most praised insect in the world: a butterfly. i guess by this point you already get what I'm trying to say.
though i am a graycel ive been observing this forum and practicing the tips since mid 2023 and I've realized some things:
testosterone leads to acne breakouts in teenage years, but is necessary for bone growth.
growing your hair out means you have to get through the mid phase which tempts you to cut it, but once you get through it and reach the exact length that was looked forward to is reached you realize it was all worthwhile.
CONCLUSION
i think many people with insane potential dropped out of looksmaxxing because they couldn't stand the bad phase. it might seem like it's over, but in fact it just began.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, whitepilledchad, EliteMewing and 7 others

doesnt count as incel if u not chasing women​

mirin the cope bhai

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and dannydipss
I swear I have a hard quote about this but I forgot what it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Juno_roe and BrahminBoss
low effort cope

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
low effort cope
wrong. biggest gem this site has ever witnessed. lifefuel in its purest form. it's never over while you decide it's not.

Good post. Enough with this doomer shit that phase should be done with once you grew out of your teens, everyone who wants it will have it.

'For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away' - Matthew 25:29.

• Love it
Reactions: Juno_roe
IMG 2956

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
an ugly ass caterpillar will become the most praised insect in the world: a butterfly. i guess by this point you already get what I'm trying to say.
though i am a graycel ive been observing this forum and practicing the tips since mid 2023 and I've realized some things:
testosterone leads to acne breakouts in teenage years, but is necessary for bone growth.
growing your hair out means you have to get through the mid phase which tempts you to cut it, but once you get through it and reach the exact length that was looked forward to is reached you realize it was all worthwhile.
CONCLUSION
i think many people with insane potential dropped out of looksmaxxing because they couldn't stand the bad phase. it might seem like it's over, but in fact it just began.
Not a word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, CarrotMaxxer, Juno_roe and 1 other person
Pure unadulterated GIBBERISH, stupid greycel