My father is so incredibly ugly that I am genetic miracle

Icon

Icon

Not a greycel
Haven't seen my father in years due to divorce but saw a picture of him just now on facebook. I look nothing like him, maybe the top part of my head is similar shape. Other than I have 0 similarities. He is goddamn ugly. LTN to MTN. But the type that just looks repulsive to me. I have literally all my features from my mom who is very beautiful. The only thing I don't have in common with both parents is a longish face due to mouth breathing when I was a child and astmha, but it gives a unique look and harmony like an anime character.

Given all of this I am just shocked how well I turned out. It could have gone wrong in so many ways. I could have gotten his cuck eyes. His eyes are so cucked. High eyebrows that arch, while my eyebrows are straight and very close to my eyes. And my eyes have positive canthal tilt that is very visible in all lightning, while he has neutral or nct.

I may not be one of the best looking dudes in the world, but today I feel like I definitely won a lottery.

My father is a dick by the way, so I have 0 sympathy.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and NoseProphecy
just wait until u get to his age, the descending is real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, maxilofailo and NoseProphecy
just wait until u get to his age, the descending is real
Nah man, the older I get the better I look. I am 29 and people think I am a teenager often shocked when I tell them my age. My mom also ages visually very slow so I am pretty sure I got her genes. I have 0 bone structure in common with that abomination.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Nah man, the older I get the better I look. I am 29 and people think I am a teenager often shocked when I tell them my age. My mom also ages visually very slow so I am pretty sure I got her genes. I have 0 bone structure in common with that abomination.
ohh well nvm then, i thought u were like a teenager

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Icon