My white dad is 6'4 and my Asian mom is 4"11. I'm 19 and 5"3 male. My life is so over.

My white dad is 6'4 and my Asian mom is 4"11. I'm 19 and 5"3 male. My life is so over. I complained to my parents for making me short and they just told me height doesn't matter and be confident. I live in the United States.
Oxford study male offspring are omens from god so Asian women and white men to stop fetishizing each other.

Pics of mom?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
My white dad is 6'4 and my Asian mom is 4"11. I'm 19 and 5"3 male. My life is so over. I complained to my parents for making me short and they just told me height doesn't matter and be confident. I live in the United States.
My parents stats are about the same, with my mom only having 2 more inches but being white, even still I turned out 6’1. Idk what it is with Asian genetics. I’m sorry brother man.

this thread makes me very sad

• +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9
This nigger said he was 5'10 and now 5'3?

It's not true he is larping, he said he was 5'10, he is a repwhore
alright then fuck this kid for making me feel bad for him for no fucking reason

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
I feel bad for you man I wish I could donate 5 inches of height

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
My mom is even shorter than that at 4'10 and my dad is 5'8 5'9 yet i grew to 5'10. I don't think it's your genetics lol. You must have a disease or some shit
No bro you are lucky

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
Time to BMW 328i Coupe max

wow dad wasting his genes on some 4ft11 asian
I'm white 6'5 and the only girl I've been on dates was some ugly af stinky-breath 4'10 Vietnamese skeleton.
Better than nothing I guess?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and JoeKeys9
i would kms honestly , mirin the patience

join me fellow hapa on the quest for anti ageing , for if u will escape velocity (longevity) , then u surely will gain height in the future where us stuntedcels can gain equality of height. this is what i shall do , survivalmaxxing + richmaxxing -> mog in the future . ur suffering will not be in vain if we succeed
I had a suspicion you were asian because your posts were high iq...

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back