new ramieri result kinda overadvanced imo?

K

k99

Bronze
Ssss

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
perfect

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Its literally perfect fym

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Still kinda sad how even a very big ascension still only brings about 0.5PSL increase

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
you cant just assume the guy is over advanced because he has is further forward jaws then most people, you need to look at a face as a whole, people with strong brow ridges backwards sloping heads and well forward projected noses like this guy look much better with very forwards jaws even if they are outside the standard norms, andrews facial analysis takes all these things into account, profile wise this guy is perfect and i dont see how his result could be any better, front on he has some asymmetry

you cant just assume the guy is over advanced because he has is further forward jaws then most people, you need to look at a face as a whole, people with strong brow ridges backwards sloping heads and well forward projected noses like this guy look much better with very forwards jaws even if they are outside the standard norms, andrews facial analysis takes all these things into account, profile wise this guy is perfect and i dont see how his result could be any better, front on he has some asymmetry
what about the line from glabela to lips that most people spam here

how many mm did he get advanced

i didnt even made that picture i just typed in forward growth in search also according to this the result here isnt ideal
His results are ideal his jaw is forward grown enough in the after, no one irl is gonna stick a line or a ruler and measure it and see that he lacks 1 fucking mm of chin growth

• +1
Reactions: k99
what about the line from glabela to lips that most people spam here
not sure what they are on about the lips should be infront of the glabela, and ive never heard os surgeons even taking lips and glabela into account as different people have different lip sizes, surgeons take certain bone positions into account, and the use those same positions with the soft tissue, also the before and after phptos have different head tilts, the after isnt in the frankfurt plan his head ts titled backwards

this isn't new

and i think this guy had mini chin wing, which for some reason always looks really good

his front is lowkey fucked, its asymmetrical af
First thing I thought when I saw this. No idea why the asymmetry wasn't fixed during a bimax.... Looks like it wasn't addressed at all just a linear MMA

• +1
Reactions: vzidel