Normfags are gayer than .org

gigell

gigell

Left the forum
Out of the blue my normie classmates started talking about dicks and then they started spewing random bs about drakes dick and his size

Another guy in my class was claiming he has a monster cock and all of my male classmates were glazing that subhuman

Btw the girls were quiet they didnt even get involved in the conversation

these midwits jfl they probably don’t even measure correctly

@Michael Myers @Narcissus🥀 @northern mogger @Autismcel @StraightHeadJames @try2beme @ketamin @soover4me @wsada @BrahminBoss @RomanianCel @Vermilioncore @socialcel @Gonthar @NoseProphecy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Michael Myers, Narcissus🥀 and 9 others
they are not gayer... average offtopic user only talks about bbc, your classmates are 500 levels below in faggotry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Ryldoo IS COPING, Zikel_Nut and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Davidproton and northern mogger
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
Jews have tricked people into thinking acting like a faggot is funny to normalise gayness and everyone is falling for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Narcissus🥀 and 4 others
Jews have tricked people into thinking acting like a faggot is funny to normalise gayness and everyone is falling for it
how is it the jews

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, st.hamudi but 6‘5, plukee and 5 others
Out of the blue my normie classmates started talking about dicks and then they started spewing random bs about drakes dick and his size

Another guy in my class was claiming he has a monster cock and all of my male classmates were glazing that subhuman

@Michael Myers @Narcissus🥀 @northern mogger @Autismcel @StraightHeadJames @try2beme @ketamin @soover4me @wsada @BrahminBoss @RomanianCel @Vermilioncore @socialcel @Gonthar @NoseProphecy
jfl how big is drake

• +1
Reactions: gigell and northern mogger
That's how NT teenagers talk. You'd know if you weren't an aspie subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot
Blame Adin Ross for that

• +1
Reactions: gigell and ggg.tv🤫

You should have said you know the actual facts thanks to cockologists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back