Novel theory of the effects of lean tissues contractile force inhibiting growth

Post a study about how hypertrophy stunts growth

I posted a study which proved lifting increaes igf 1 now its ur turn
The igf spike is temporary

I have no study but your study is irrelevant as well, i have reasoning for my hyopthesis

Notice how rural people tend to be shorter than urban people, you may say this is because of nutrition? But in developed nations like the us, the nutrition gap wouldnt nearly be big enough to make a difference, so it must be something else.
Being shorter doesnt make you better at farming. Farmers involve usage of their spinal erectors, quadratus lumborum, and abs heavily while doing farmwork, probably the reason theyre shorter?

And im speaking about hypertrophy of the muscles thar surround the spine and femur and tibia

FIRST
off, contractile force is used to describe the "tightness" of a muscle. Generally, when a muscle is built up, it becomes tighter, and the contractile force increases. If a tight muscle whos lines run vertically, and attach/surround the major bones important for height, the femur, spine, and tibia, then the contractile force will act upon those bones and degenerate the growth. They dont necessarily have to attach to the bone in question by the way. These include the abdominals, spinal erectors, quadratus lumborum, quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves.

In summary, avoid training these muscles and scretch them frequently as so to avoid contractile force acting in the vertical plane and retarding your growth
yeah this is why i didnt grew since i was 15, maybe i couldnt been 6'4 like my brother that didnt gymcel

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
FIRST
off, contractile force is used to describe the "tightness" of a muscle. Generally, when a muscle is built up, it becomes tighter, and the contractile force increases. If a tight muscle whos lines run vertically, and attach/surround the major bones important for height, the femur, spine, and tibia, then the contractile force will act upon those bones and degenerate the growth. They dont necessarily have to attach to the bone in question by the way. These include the abdominals, spinal erectors, quadratus lumborum, quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves.

In summary, avoid training these muscles and scretch them frequently as so to avoid contractile force acting in the vertical plane and retarding your growth
Stretching muscles surrounding your bones that contribute to height is high IQ pubertymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and barettrealrx
you know that site has a median of 125 right
your iq is average, it looks stupid if you brag abt it

U have no source for that 😡

Compared to official proctored tests it actually deflates the score