Nugget of info to increase perceived frame and bidelt

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
I already know no one will take this seriously so idm sharing it, one of the most determining factors about your perceived bidelt width is traps, a small frame with 0 traps will be perceived wider than a big frame with huge traps. I don’t give a shit about I looking masc with big traps so here is one my future plans to atrophy my traps to increase perceived width

Small traps are far more aesthetic than big ones, the only downfall is that atrophying your traps wi also cause neck width to decrease which is pretty brutal since my neck width is tiny but is what it is.

Left is far more aesthetic and wider looking, it’s no wonder men’s physique contestants don’t bother training them

The plan

Trapezius Botox IM, the literature is all there, it’s a common procedure done on women not gonna provide a in depth guide, literature is literally free online so it yourself

@Clavicular (don’t think you’ll be interested in this thread tbh)
@SteveRogers don’t know who else to tag that would take this seriously tbh

I’ll update anyone interested on my results

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, mogpending, flippasav and 5 others
water

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
just dont train traps retard

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
just dont train traps retard
That doesn’t atrophy them, it’s a muscle you use every day virtually impossible to atrophy more than your genetic insertion by not training them

High IQ bhai

That doesn’t atrophy them, it’s a muscle you use every day virtually impossible to atrophy more than your genetic insertion by not training them
no traps at all also look like shit. it's all about the right amount of proportions. traps are only a looksmin if trained too much.
Is david laids physique achievable natty v0 hg61yr92bzgb1

why would you want to atrophy your traps? doing so can harm your shoulder stability and may lead to problems such as neck pain or poor posture.

I already know no one will take this seriously so idm sharing it, one of the most determining factors about your perceived bidelt width is traps, a small frame with 0 traps will be perceived wider than a big frame with huge traps. I don’t give a shit about I looking masc with big traps so here is one my future plans to atrophy my traps to increase perceived width

View attachment 2920198

Small traps are far more aesthetic than big ones, the only downfall is that atrophying your traps wi also cause neck width to decrease which is pretty brutal since my neck width is tiny but is what it is.

View attachment 2920201

Left is far more aesthetic and wider looking, it’s no wonder men’s physique contestants don’t bother training them

View attachment 2920204

The plan

Trapezius Botox IM, the literature is all there, it’s a common procedure done on women not gonna provide a in depth guide, literature is literally free online so it yourself
View attachment 2920207

@Clavicular (don’t think you’ll be interested in this thread tbh)
@SteveRogers don’t know who else to tag that would take this seriously tbh

I’ll update anyone interested on my results
I made this thread 2 days ago

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN
I made this thread 2 days ago
Link it’s prob better than mine dude I mentioned it to you at some point on disc and bro was like Muh atrophying traps is retarded may have been a10 tho. I was tryna come up with a way to maintain thick neck whilst atrophying traps

Link it’s prob better than mine dude I mentioned it to you at some point on disc and bro was like Muh atrophying traps is retarded may have been a10 tho. I was tryna come up with a way to maintain thick neck whilst atrophying traps
Its called why blackgymmax looks uncanny, cba to figure out where it is, as im on mobile

But girls have been doing this for ages

Its called the “barbie neck botox”

Having good traps and shoulders are on the same line of smv value

Having good traps and shoulders are on the same line of smv value
Jfl no way, OP is absolutely correct; small traps give off a more “square” shoulder look, as opposed to sloped - it’s an illusion to make them look wider.
Thick neck also makes your shoulder look more narrow, however when lean, and face is chiseled - having a thick neck will save you from looking auschwitz tier, and somehow makes you look broader / more “stable” I guess.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga