ONE SIDE OF THE FACE BEING HIGHER THAN THE OTHER ASYMMETRY

D

Deleted member 48212

Iron
One side of my higher is just higher my jaw, my eyes, eyebrow, even the damn hairline (right side). I never had this problem i dont know what has caused this I dont look good in photos cause of this i js take side profile photos from the other side cause that same side that is higher looks recessed as well. it just look more flatter i tried chewing and all that stopped chewing on that higher side cause someone on this forum said its cause your higher side’s jaw muscle is overworked and all that. i noticed that honestly i chew from both sides so its nun like “i chew on one side” so that didnt help at all ion know what to do yall help me pls 🙏

name a better duo than retards who come from tiktok and their first post being about asymmetry

anyway, dont worry about symmetry unless its severe no one notices it

• JFL
Reactions: THEGRAYCEL
P
One side of my higher is just higher my jaw, my eyes, eyebrow, even the damn hairline (right side). I never had this problem i dont know what has caused this I dont look good in photos cause of this i js take side profile photos from the other side cause that same side that is higher looks recessed as well. it just look more flatter i tried chewing and all that stopped chewing on that higher side cause someone on this forum said its cause your higher side’s jaw muscle is overworked and all that. i noticed that honestly i chew from both sides so its nun like “i chew on one side” so that didnt help at all ion know what to do yall help me pls 🙏
Post pics