Online money making methods 2024?

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
I'm so tired of this shit boyos

What are the best methods of making money online? Everything I come across on Youtube is garbage that's being regurgitated by retards trying to sell shit from affiliate links

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Chadeep, _MVP_ and 6 others
luck

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Streamer

• +1
Gambling

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
u wont make money online

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, noodlelover and whiteislandpill
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, futureashtray, ducksoover and 1 other person
Larp as female and do findom in twitter

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Glacier, futureashtray, agoostis and 2 others
you can't make money online without putting alot of effort, which if you have a real job and social life you can't do
so it's over

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, _MVP_, fuse and 5 others
Making serious money with little to know capital is very hard. All markets that are easy to enter are saturated because the cost of entry is low, and most markets that require a lot of capital are risky and expensive. It’s a death sentence unless you got a loaded grandpa willing to invest in your start up quite frankly.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Mewton and noodlelover
Making serious money with little to know capital is very hard. All markets that are easy to enter are saturated because the cost of entry is low, and most markets that require a lot of capital are risky and expensive. It’s a death sentence unless you got a loaded grandpa willing to invest in your start up quite frankly.
What kind of markets for example?

you can't make money online without putting alot of effort, which if you have a real job and social life you can't do
so it's over
I know that, I currently work from 5am to the time I go to bed

I'm willing to put in the work, I just don't want to get scammed or fail. I need something with a high likelihood of success

• JFL
Reactions: DOggo
risky and expensive
One I know that makes fuck ton is IT sales and consulting. Went to university with a guy that dropped out and within 8 months he became a millionaire. He had a VC he knew invest and help create a software for optimising some shit in HR for different businesses, each sale he made generated approx. $50.000 in profit

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Chadeep, futureashtray and 2 others
Get paid to browse this site

One I know that makes fuck ton is IT sales and consulting. Went to university with a guy that dropped out and within 8 months he became a millionaire. He had a VC he knew invest and help create a software for optimising some shit in HR for different businesses, each sale he made generated approx. $50.000 in profit
So he's the co-founder for the software company? Or does he literally just sell the software for commission?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AspiringMogger

What are the best methods of making money online? Everything I come across on Youtube is garbage that's being regurgitated by retards trying to sell shit from affiliate links
What are your interests first? What kind of careers would you be interested in?

• +1
So he's the co-founder for the software company? Or does he literally just sell the software for commission?
He is the co-founder. He knows fuck all about IT and paid a lot of software developers to make the product. All he spends his time doing is sending emails and trying to sell the product to new businesses

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Chadeep and forevergymcelling
You don’t read your own threads?

It’s over, give up.

The only source of happiness for you is the stale pizza parties once a year at work.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and N1666
He is the co-founder. He knows fuck all about IT and paid a lot of software developers to make the product. All he spends his time doing is sending emails and trying to sell the product to new businesses
Insane luck wtf

Gamble or crypto

Thoughts on Luke Belmar?

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and HTN_Mentalcel
Thoughts on Luke Belmar?
Hes based for being nutrionpilled but idk about dropshipping, it can work but its not easy and has low profit margins unless you find a good product.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
Hes based for being nutrionpilled but idk about dropshipping, it can work but its not easy and has low profit margins unless you find a good product.
Ah okay thx for sharing. Seems like a neurodiverse "ethical" weirdo socially and a long-midface a twink who has shit (instead of good, well thought-out) tattoos. The worse type of combination known to man. Wannabe thugmaxxing giving it the reputation it deserves lmao

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Construction

so it's over
What if I told you the average user here doesn’t especially not social life normtard?

Are you willing to do anything offline, or just online

Make a fake profile as a girl and get truecels on ome.tv to send you money, i have a tiktok acc larping as a girl and some guy just bought 2 items from my amazon “wishlist”

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
What if I told you the average user here doesn’t especially not social life normtard?
what if i tell you the average user here will never put any effort towards anything and is adhd ridden?
how do i know? there is users on here for years and the most they've did was just put retin-A out of 100000s threads asking how to ascend and mental masturbating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Glacier, aleksander, Chadeep and 3 others
write/spread malware (in lego star wars)

• Hmm...
Reactions: futureashtray
Open OF no joke
Just have to lose self respect

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse and aleksander
create slop for retards to consume

SAAS is best one time investment. Literally Money Printing Machine if you Know Coding and Basic Computer Science shit.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
bongacams chatting

umm any online skill

software development
analytics
graphic design
web development
marketing
copywriting
cybersec
video editing

creating a few videos to entertain people for 10 minutes isnt the type of value our world rewards tbh

Seems like nothing anymore

9 to 5 and get some trades going