Opinions on TikTok Creative program?

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Levantlet
About to get my account monetized, but i was wondering how its gone for other people.

$1 dollar for every 1000 [qualified] views seems mad juicy, has it worked out for anyone here? How much did u earn in the last month?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors, and fight battles that nobody knows about

About to get my account monetized, but i was wondering how its gone for other people.

$1 dollar for every 1000 [qualified] views seems mad juicy, has it worked out for anyone here? How much did u earn in the last month?
they will cut ur views in half

• Hmm...
Reactions: mnbvcxz
I grew an account to 75k followers posting Minecraft content. I was paid around 0.4 dollars per 1000 and made like 300 from it before my account got banned.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, mnbvcxz and ItsOver999
I grew an account to 75k followers posting Minecraft content. I was paid around 0.4 dollars per 1000 and made like 300 from it before my account got banned.
Y u get banned

• +1
Banned for what reason lol?

And also did that rate of 0.4 dollars per 1000 change very often? On average, how much of your views were “qualified” views?

Y u get banned
I was doing like breath hold challenges where the viewer had to hold their breath until the video ended and tiktok said it was dangerous jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Xangsane and mnbvcxz
I was doing like breath hold challenges where the viewer had to hold their breath until the video ended and tiktok said it was dangerous jfl
Thats so fucking stupid holy shit, and thay got ur account banned wtf??

Banned for what reason lol?

And also did that rate of 0.4 dollars per 1000 change very often? On average, how much of your views were “qualified” views?
Like barely any were qualified I probably had like 3.5 million views in total and got like 600k qualified

Like barely any were qualified I probably had like 3.5 million views in total and got like 600k qualified
God damn bruh, specific question but do u remember what ur average watch time on each video was?

Also theres a “retention rate” graph in the analytics of each video showing what % viewers stayed for how long, on your videos did it like dip down a lot in the first few seconds?

Thanks bhai

God damn bruh, specific question but do u remember what ur average watch time on each video was?

Also theres a “retention rate” graph in the analytics of each video showing what % viewers stayed for how long, on your videos did it like dip down a lot in the first few seconds?

Thanks bhai
I think like in the first few seconds it went down quite a bit because faggot tiktok cels attention span is fucked and they don't wanna stop scrolling for one minute but after that it had a slow steady decline. I got tons of interactions from vid because I put things in the video like "if you made it this far like the video" and "share to a friend if you completed it" and shit

• +1
I think like in the first few seconds it went down quite a bit because faggot tiktok cels attention span is fucked and they don't wanna stop scrolling for one minute
If it wasnt for this id be making bank tbh, only way to get them to stay for more than half a second is putting some half naked bitch in the beginning to make them stay :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer
If it wasnt for this id be making bank tbh, only way to get them to stay for more than half a second is putting some half naked bitch in the beginning to make them stay :lul:
LOL I've seen people do that before, they put a clip of some hoe falling onto a bed and her ass jiggles a bit. I've heard somewhere though that the longer the video is the less tiktok care about retention rate

• +1
its a side hustle, not bad takes 15 min outta your day and its possible to make decent side money

• +1