Personality improvement

D

Deleted member 52452

Look down on earth and see the seeds you have sown
I mean always controlling conversation, always calm and collected even under massive pressure
Any reccomendations?

Just chill in the sauna brother

drugs and practice

ive been incredibly calm and collected in thought and speech from benzos + beta blockers but i use them sparsely

there are others i still want to try like MAIOs

Honestly, I feel like "fake it till you make it" is legit advice. Putting on fake confidence/bravado is not a bad thing and eventually it'll become more of a normal state for you. I've noticed it with me personally, and I now never really get nervous and can have good convos despite being a bit autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Deleted member 49130, Axii and 1 other person
drugs and practice

ive been incredibly calm and collected in thought and speech from benzos + beta blockers but i use them sparsely

look into baclofen

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Honestly, I feel like "fake it till you make it" is legit advice. Putting on fake confidence/bravado is not a bad thing and eventually it'll become more of a normal state for you. I've noticed it with me personally, and I now never really get nervous and can have good convos despite being a but autistic.

Contracted Autism​

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Being a alpha is born

I mean someone like Tommy Shelby (apologising for cringe and chit) who is always calm or someone who is charismatic

• JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and HTN_Mentalcel
  • So Sad
well good luck competing against those who do and those who don't require them
Its always the same story with this guy. He is too high inhib to try anything its pointless trying to help.

• JFL
Its always the same story with this guy. He is too high inhib to try anything its pointless trying to help.
fuck this is true time to get that indian level inhib see you on the news soon I will wank in public

drugs and practice

How often do u use them? Everytime i do i get headache in the morning

Yk those old movies like How High?, Dude Wheres my car?, I act like those guys really Etc. Just relax and dont be the center. Any personality would work if you have a deep voice though

Weed first dont do anything else. It is worth, its way more relaxing than masturbation or any stress reliver
What if instead I try to meditate for 1h and do shit that lowers cortisol and stress

Sitting on your ass for hours. Just sleep atp
But meditation is creating focus and clarity while reducing stress, I am too lazy to do it but when I did do it for like 10 mins I had incredibly vivid dreams

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
But meditation is creating focus and clarity while reducing stress, I am too lazy to do it but when I did do it for like 10 mins I had incredibly vivid dreams
Meditation really did nothing for me

I mean always controlling conversation, always calm and collected even under massive pressure
Any reccomendations?
just be gl and the conversation will center around you tbh

For me, incredible
Im naturally a chill person but when confronted i always stress out. Probably bc of self esteem issues and a lack of confidence. Nothing helps

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Im naturally a chill person but when confronted i always stress out. Probably bc of self esteem issues and a lack of confidence. Nothing helps
I want to be the calmest motherfucker of all times, no matter the situation

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
How often do u use them? Everytime i do i get headache in the morning
whenever i know ill be in a high stress environment or around lots of ppl
never have any issues

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Having a goal of "controlling a conversation" is pretty retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan
I mean someone like Tommy Shelby (apologising for cringe and chit) who is always calm or someone who is charismatic
dawg thomas shelby is a character be for real right now...

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan
Weed first dont do anything else. It is worth, its way more relaxing than masturbation or any stress reliver
weed might not be helpful for everyone definitely dont get high if youre trying to meet sober people. For me when i would get high especially in the begining it was so hard to control my thoughts and think of what i want to say