Petition: ban the no word “pedo” for attraction to girls aged at least 12.

17 minimim 16 is pushing it

12?? A fucking 12 year old? She barely hit puberty

Have you ever even spoken to a 12 year old? Their minds are barely developed
Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 102050 PM

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Muhammad would like to have a word
?? When did i bring up religion in this shit lol. Ur whole personality is religious debates? Fucking loser

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
this faggot can fuck right off anyways

nigga wants us to marry some old resentful roastie who sees us an ATM when we could have a young girl completely, madly, deeply in love with us
No, I want to bang an endless cycle of 18-24 year olds. I don't care what you do. But I do look down on you if you have to fantasize online about tweener girls because they're the only one you think will give you a chance.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
He tries to shame me as a loser.

Heck, I need to tag @disillusioned here. He shamed him for not wanting to work a job.
Like 90% of the workforce would never work a day in their life again if they just had their income deposited on their bank-account without having to work.

Nothing shameful about not working a job when literally nobody wants to

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon

i was kidding i'm not into 12 yo

but the way you reacted was very soy
I’m eating egg and chewing i guess it was soy

16 is fine i guess

12 is literally a child though i had a 3.5 incher at 12

• +1
?? When did i bring up religion in this shit lol. Ur whole personality is religious debates? Fucking loser
Hell naw nigga I don’t debate religion. I only shit on Islam and muslimcels

• +1
Would 13 make you happy nigga?
Nigga anything below high school you need to be shot in the head and taken outta ur misery. 🤓 But srs how mentally ill and depraved are u guys to where u need to head hunt little girls lmaooo "BUT SHES GOING THROUGH PUBERTY THO" NIGGA SHES 12 WHAT THE FUCK

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Like 90% of the workforce would never work a day in their life again if they just had their income deposited on their bank-account without having to work.

Nothing shameful about not working a job when literally nobody wants to

Read this.

• +1
No, I want to bang an endless cycle of 18-24 year olds. I don't care what you do. But I do look down on you if you have to fantasize online about tweener girls because they're the only one you think will give you a chance.
and I look down on you for fantasizing online about fucking an endless cycle of hot 18-24yo's.

buddy ur not dicaprio and u dont have a chance, unless ur plan is fucking prostitutes

Nigga anything below high school you need to be shot in the head and taken outta ur misery. 🤓 But srs how mentally ill and depraved are u guys to where u need to head hunt little girls lmaooo "BUT SHES GOING THROUGH PUBERTY THO" NIGGA SHES 12 WHAT THE FUCK"
Do you believe in God? I don’t think you do but I just gotta ask.

Do you believe in God? I don’t think you do but I just gotta ask.
Im Agnostic. I do think there is a god but unsure and don't follow any specific religion

• +1
  • JFL
Nigga anything below high school you need to be shot in the head and taken outta ur misery. 🤓 But srs how mentally ill and depraved are u guys to where u need to head hunt little girls lmaooo "BUT SHES GOING THROUGH PUBERTY THO" NIGGA SHES 12 WHAT THE FUCK"
What about Muhammad, the perfect man? What sayeth you? Should he have been shot in the head for marrying a 6 year old child and fucking her when she was 9?

He is the exemplar for all Muslimcel men.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Davidproton and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and tombradylover
What about Muhammad, the perfect man? What sayeth you? Should he have been shot in the head for marrying a 6 year old child and fucking her when she was 9?

he has made it clear that he doesn't want to take part in this discourse

why are you forcing him?

one of the most annoying users ever

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and tombradylover

lmaoooo nigga u on my dick im not even muslim. No defense for anyone that fucks little girls no matter who it is.

Pick a side faggot.
fuck u niger im picking no sides

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Davidproton and Eternal_
Im Agnostic. I do think there is a god but unsure and don't follow any specific religion
Ok. Figured.

Did you grow up in Massachusetts? That is the most secular state in the country.

There is already a stupid fucking rule about “sexualizing minors”. Anyone who throws the “pedo” tag around should be subject to penalties if applied indirectly. As long as the person is 12+, it’s not pedo.
Found a pedo

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Davidproton, tombradylover and 2 others
Ok. Figured.

Did you grow up in Massachusetts? That is the most secular state in the country.
Texas actually. Whats ur point? Im the one that's not normal for not wanting to fuck underage girls? Listen if u woulda said 16-18 age range I couldn't have blamed u to be honest because there are attractive, developed girls at that point, physically speaking. But 12 years old is fucking wild I don't think ur being serious tho

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and ShawarmaFilth
lmaoooo nigga u on my dick im not even muslim. No defense for anyone that fucks little girls no matter who it is.

fuck u niger im picking no sides
Ayatollah Khamenei is big mad at you right now!
he has made it clear that he doesn't want to take part in this discourse

why are you forcing him?

one of the most annoying users ever

Shut yo ass up lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
and I look down on you for fantasizing online about fucking an endless cycle of hot 18-24yo's.

buddy ur not dicaprio and u dont have a chance, unless ur plan is fucking prostitutes
Been doing pretty good at it so far. I'm about to age out, though. Then I can join you in daydreaming about grooming some middleschooler with braces and heeleys

Do you think a 12 year old can have a bbc? Or is it a pipe dream?

• Ugh..
Ayatollah Khamenei is big mad at you right now!

View attachment 2926023

Shut yo ass up lil nigga
Lol Ayatollah has a one way ticket to hell. I respect all religions including Islam and Christianity but I despise nigers that use it to hold power over others in ruthless fashion. Hes one of those people.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and yeeyeeslayer
he isn't

he's been posting like this for years lol
I saw
But i still thing he’s baiting

Look at rhinoplasty and pei they’ve been trolling for a while now

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
Texas actually. Whats ur point? Im the one that's not normal for not wanting to fuck underage girls? Listen if u woulda said 16-18 age range I couldn't have blamed u to be honest because there are attractive, developed girls at that point, physically speaking. But 12 years old is fucking wild I don't think ur being serious tho
how did u become a fan of Tom Brady? I guessed Massachusetts because that’s where patriots play but what about you?

• JFL
how did u become a fan of Tom Brady? I guessed Massachusetts because that’s where patriots play but what about you?
he got me into the sport tbh I grew up as a "soccer" fan and that's the sport I played but watching Brady as a kid got me into NFL because of how god tier he was. But i gotta ask why the fuck u care and asking questions about me nigga don't divert

• +1
he got me into the sport tbh I grew up as a "soccer" fan and that's the sport I played but watching Brady as a kid got me into NFL because of how god tier he was. But i gotta ask why the fuck u care and asking questions about me nigga don't divert
I care because I think consensual acts should be penalized

@yeeyeeslayer is high IQ and is nuanced when it comes to Islam, religion, and how it impacted the ppl of Iran generally speaking. It's not all black and white. Christianity and its leaders haven't been all sunshine and rainbows too, historically. Every religion has its pros and cons. But guys like u make it their whole personality "Im Christian therefore all other religion always bad and my religion always good! Christian can never do any wrong!!" :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
@yeeyeeslayer is high IQ and is nuanced when it comes to Islam, religion, and how it impacted the ppl of Iran generally speaking. It's not all black and white. Christianity and its leaders haven't been all sunshine and rainbows too, historically. Every religion has its pros and cons. But guys like u make it their whole personality "Im Christian therefore all other religion always bad and my religion always good! Christian can never do any wrong!!" :forcedsmile:
Yeah you’re wrong Christianity isn’t a monolith

naw nigga you have me confused. My personality is that I am Christian therefore all other religions are always bad and Christianity CAN AND SHOULD do much “wrong” because the Lord wills it. It is the only way for disbelievers to come to Christ.

Bring back another inquisition ASAP. Fuck you niggas bruh, convert or get sent into exile.

@yeeyeeslayer is a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
naw nigga you have me confused. My personality is that I am Christian therefore all other religions are always bad and Christianity CAN AND SHOULD do much “wrong” because the Lord wills it. It is the only way for disbelievers to come to Christ.

Bring back another inquisition ASAP. Fuck you niggas bruh, convert or get sent into exile.

@yeeyeeslayer is a cuck
lmaoooooo wtf. I respect your dedication to your religion. Sounds pretty extremist but ur honesty is a breath of fresh air, although I disagree

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
There is already a stupid fucking rule about “sexualizing minors”. Anyone who throws the “pedo” tag around should be subject to penalties if applied indirectly. As long as the person is 12+, it’s not pedo.
Maybe it’s not pedo, but it’s still weird as fuck. I consider going for 13 year olds for example as an adult abnormal. 18 years minimum, age doesn’t matter to me at 18+ unless her body and face isn’t matured/developed.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, LooksThinker and i_love_roosters