Please help

grand_wizard_man

grand_wizard_man

Iron
Ok so basically im a 14 year old who is trying to overall improve my body. i am 170 lbs which is mostly fat. But i have since like a month ago i have begun working out mon thru friday. I am currently " bulking " but i see low to zero improvements in my overall body. I don't expect to see anything but i do expect to feel better. I take creatine and drink plenty water. Also is it normal to have a bloated face while bulking? Please give me tips on beginning to improve myself. Thanks!

Yes, but creatine makes you look bloated due to water retention in face, and you seem beginner so I would suggest you to eat in slight deficit because in the first year of gym you’re gonna make muscles regardless of your diet, so it’s better to cut that fat while gaining muscle :feelshah:

Ok so basically im a 14 year old who is trying to overall improve my body. i am 170 lbs which is mostly fat. But i have since like a month ago i have begun working out mon thru friday. I am currently " bulking " but i see low to zero improvements in my overall body. I don't expect to see anything but i do expect to feel better. I take creatine and drink plenty water. Also is it normal to have a bloated face while bulking? Please give me tips on beginning to improve myself. Thanks!
Eat in slight deficit + stop creatinne + eats loads of protein 1gm per pound of body weight

• +1
Reactions: grand_wizard_man