Proviron( Dht) at Puberty for extra Masculinization

ArdaxHG

ArdaxHG

Iron
Im 18 and took mesterelone at 12,5 mg dosage 1 hour ago. Will experiment it for 40 days. Using it for Androgenization. Im already decently androgenic for my age with wid eshoulders , high fighting succes face, thick upper back with deep voice. Gonna find out what happens

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Napoleon1800, BrahminBoss and 4 others
Norwooding + aging

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 4397 and 5 others
Norwooding + aging
dht doesnt cause hairloss and why the fuck lowering prolactin estrogeb etc age me faster with higher metabolic rate from dht ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, mewcoper, reaper2 and 4 others
It has no suppressive ability to 75mg. (Still do your own research). Its not liver toxic. Will free up Some T by binding to sbgh.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and lightskinbengali
dht doesnt cause hairloss and why the fuck lowering prolactin estrogeb etc age me faster with higher metabolic rate from dht ?
"Increased DHT activity at your hair follicles is partly responsible for this hair loss, in addition to other factors, including genetic ones. High levels of DHT can shrink your hair follicles and shorten the hair growth cycle, resulting in hair loss"

Increased dht will inhibit elastin production. There is a reason why dudes on dua and fin age slower.

Also why are you taking dht if you already show signs on high dht levels.

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, dantemaxxing, future6psl and 3 others
Im 18 and took mesterelone at 12,5 mg dosage 1 hour ago. Will experiment it for 40 days. Using it for Androgenization. Im already decently androgenic for my age with wid eshoulders , high fighting succes face, thick upper back with deep voice. Gonna find out what happens
gl rapping your youth indicators

"Increased DHT activity at your hair follicles is partly responsible for this hair loss, in addition to other factors, including genetic ones. High levels of DHT can shrink your hair follicles and shorten the hair growth cycle, resulting in hair loss"

Increased dht will inhibit elastin production. There is a reason why dudes on dua and fin age slower.

To be higher dht. As i used some ssri back than 2021 without knowing irregularly at low dosage for 6 months~. You know ssris side effects. They were gone long time ago but

To be higher dht. As i used some ssri back than 2021 without knowing irregularly at low dosage for 6 months~. You know ssris side effects. They were gone long time ago but
Do you look like a femboy rn or something, I don't know why you would want ogremaxx

Do you look like a femboy rn or something, I don't know why you would want ogremaxx
No i look both bigger and more dimorphic for my age. Just want to be more. Why do you question it tho ? I have 43 cm neck , 55cm wide bideltoid . Big ribcage. I dont have that square jaw or big browbone. I have dark and thick eyebrows. High cheekbones. Not that bony but still looks high fighting success as I have wide face and well developed cheekbones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and schizo echochamber
No i look both bigger and more dimorphic for my age. Just want to be more. Why do you question it tho ? I have 43 cm neck , 55cm wide bideltoid . Big ribcage. I dont have that square jaw or big browbone. I have dark and thick eyebrows. High cheekbones. Not that bony but still looks high fighting success as I have wide face and well developed cheekbones
Gl bro

My 10% dht is arriving soon

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ArdaxHG

finastride will destroy the whole body dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: wowamat
a fellow indo-aryan/iranic brother

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG
is 1 month enough for adrogenization to happend? I thought it take 6 months

Gl bro

My 10% dht is arriving soon
why not just go on a test e cycle will do the same + more

DHT is way simpler/safer
hmm i think a test e cycle with 500mg for 6 months and the last 2-3 months tren a + anavar and then pct with hcg + clomid will be way more effective

I have a friend that did this and he had crazy results in zygo, jaw, voice dimorphism bones in general

hmm i think a test e cycle with 500mg for 6 months and the last 2-3 months tren a + anavar and then pct with hcg + clomid will be way more effective

I have a friend that did this and he had crazy results in zygo, jaw, voice dimorphism bones in general
@PEking thoughts?

Could be more effective but it’s more complicated as I said. Anavar is still a DHT derivative, same idea behind it.

Could be more effective but it’s more complicated as I said. Anavar is still a DHT derivative, same idea behind it.
he didnt use anavar thats just 1 thing id suggest if u do this cycle

do u think proviron will be effective at over 18

3000mg tren, 40mg Halotestin, 1000mg mastron, 200mg anadrol, 2000mg equipoise, 1000mg DNP, 500mg DECA, 100mcg t3, 5 tablets of letrozole, 5 pills of arimidex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, cjizzle, Perfection and 2 others
he didnt use anavar thats just 1 thing id suggest if u do this cycle
do u think proviron would be more useful than anavar also as an AI so u don’t have to use stack that extra into the cycle

so u have 2 things with 1 pill: AI + the dht aspect

@schizo echochamber

What about topical dht gel on dick for growth and throat for deeper voice?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Napoleon1800
do u think proviron would be more useful than anavar also as an AI so u don’t have to use stack that extra into the cycle

@schizo echochamber
Proviron is much safer

How did the gel not shut off your hormone production
never checked but i feel good

alphagels said i can use hcg if i want but no must have

Gl bhai, I would take 25 mg a day make sure to split up the doses 12.5 morning 12.5 night since it has a short half life

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG

@schizo echochamber
It's not as strong of an ai as you would think