Raising HYOID BONE

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, exo, marek937 and 2 others
dnr
proper tongue posture and thats it

Someone tried it?
yeah i did my hyoid seems the same low

but mewing it improved idk if i got better at it but now when i mew it looks really good. so i just mew usually i dont gotta think bout it

holy fuck man, i can't believe, i just looked in the mirror and took pic and my hyoid bone is LEGIT not visible anymore even tho im about 15% bf, before hard mewing and that high speed jaw opening exercise i was 12% and i had low hyoid bone, I LEGIT can't believe wtf? free surgery tbh ngl
Dog when you do it do you literally just open and close your jaw fully as fast as you can or what exactly? If I do 20 reps for 3 sets it takes like 1 and a half minutes including the 10 seconds rest in between to do this entire exercise, am I doing it too quick?

Mewing . JFL

Read, good thread

Has anyone here undergone kybella or face lift (lipo) for under chin area? I don’t have fat there but the skin could be tightened a little bit. Would be gold to know if there’s any real procedure besides the usual copes

Mewing doesn't work little bro

No real thread about this so here we go.

1. Mewing
  • I think I don't really have to mention it​
  • Just put your tongue on the roof of your moth -> Profit
2. High-speed-jaw-opening exercise credits: @honkhonkpatna (Just because he posted it first)
  • This study original purpose was to improve swallowing,[ISPOILER] so for the gay NI🅱🅱AS that like to swallow, good for you.[/ISPOILER]​
  • Anyways, even tho this was tested on old people (age 74.0±5.7) I can imagine this also be working on youncels and being very effective for people with really bad hyoid bone. Through this exercise of the mandible movement this contributes to muscle hypertrophy and improves muscle tone, especially of the mylohyoid muscle wich is connected to the hyoid bone wich.​
  • Exercise: The exercise schedule consisted of 3 sets of 20 repetitions each of rapid and maximum jaw-opening movement with a 10-second interval between sets. The exercise was performed twice daily for 4 weeks.
  • Result: There was a significant increase in the vertical position of the hyoid bone at rest.
  • Furthermore, during swallowing, the elevation of the hyoid bone and the velocity of its movement and esophageal sphincter opening increased significantly while the duration of the hyoid elevation and the pharyngeal transit time reduced significantly.

3. Stretching (Don't know if this works)
  • I don't think there is a study on this but i can clearly see this working
  • Exercise: Tongue on the roof of your mouth, hardcore smiling, hold swallow and stretch your head upwards and you should feel thee tension in your neck.

• That's the only exercise i have done and I think my hyoid bone actually did go higher but mine was already pretty insane

I used to do this as a kid cause some retard told me it makes your jawline better jfl

Ig It worked jfl