rate me please photos and in motion

He looks 100x better in pics than videos without filters, I’d say chadlite in some pics and htn in videos
i think he looks better in the vids

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Gigachad irl
Mirin hard tbhngldedsrs

i think he looks better in the vids
Well I seen him in discord calls a lot with his cam on and he looks htn, but of course in his best videos he probably looks better

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Impossible
Tragic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 62432
That was measured from the pic he sent?
I seen so many pics and videos of him and him live on cam, obviously not 100x better I was being sarcastic

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
I seen so many pics and videos of him and him live on cam, obviously not 100x better I was being sarcastic
Is he contact frauding because I feel as if his eyes have gotten way lighter since the last time I saw him during last year

Is he contact frauding because I feel as if his eyes have gotten way lighter since the last time I saw him during last year
I don’t know bc he does have blue eyes naturally but they do look different here

• +1
An architecture app lol
It’s so brutal I spent ages searching for one cus I know there is one for android but App Store has legit 0 and looksrate is also down for like a year now so I had to use some obscure website to do measurements on my pc

It’s so brutal I spent ages searching for one cus I know there is one for android but App Store has legit 0 and looksrate is also down for like a year now so I had to use some obscure website to do measurements on my pc
Ive done a pic of urs but what confused me the most was u had 1.16 mfr, decent ratios besides that

• +1
Ive done a pic of urs but what confused me the most was u had 1.16 mfr, decent ratios besides that
Depends on picture to picture if your using that giga old one then don’t I’m going skiing so I’ll be taking a bunch of pictures and I’ll send you there you can see, I’ve measured mfr in others and it’s not as compact, it’s however due to my over developed maxilla why it’s on the shorter side

greycels rating him above mtn should be banned or executed

he is ian somerhalder with even worse ratios, insanely long midface, shit ipd, 1:1 chin to philtrum, weak frail incel skull, the list goes on

not even talking about the fact that his eyebrows look comical and it looks like hes wearing contacts

this is a 0 appeal mf

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascendedd, LooksThinker, Deleted member 62432 and 1 other person

he is ian somerhalder with even worse ratios, insanely long midface, shit ipd, 1:1 chin to philtrum, weak frail incel skull, the list goes on

not even talking about the fact that his eyebrows look comical and it looks like hes wearing contacts

this is a 0 appeal mf
when the cope is too strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, STUPIDREFEREES, LooksThinker and 2 others

this is a 0 appeal mf
IMG 0820

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksThinker, Zonar and 4 others
Depends on picture to picture if your using that giga old one then don’t I’m going skiing so I’ll be taking a bunch of pictures and I’ll send you there you can see, I’ve measured mfr in others and it’s not as compact, it’s however due to my over developed maxilla why it’s on the shorter side
Nah its for another reason, ur skull is pretty compact right, its wide ur skull is on the shorter side. Now when u have esr of 46.5-47% on a wide skull, 99% of cases ur mfr will be short. U would look way better with an esr of 45% or so.

• +1

this is a 0 appeal mf
Thank god there is still people with triple digit iq left

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
mtn without filters faggot

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksThinker and Deleted member 19968
Thank god there is still people with triple digit iq left
He's gigafrauding makeup lenses even his hair looks fake , i thought that was only foid stuff

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, JohnBaza and Tai Lung
fucking faggot take that blue eye filter away, makeup and bunch of other filters and u are not above htn 100%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, lowiqNormie and JohnBaza
fucking faggot take that blue eye filter away, makeup and bunch of other filters and u are not above htn 100%
nga thinks he chadlite

Put as much makeup as u want, filters or whatever will not change ur underlying bone strucure or placement ( ratios )

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Tai Lung
Put as much makeup as u want, filters or whatever will not change ur underlying bone strucure or placement ( ratios )
cope

LOL blue eye filter fs

NO FILTER LOL

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and lowiqNormie
average .org tryhard narcy

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Fakeup tiktok filters lenses anyone can gain 3 psl on that ur not ugly but not above htn being generous
how is it a filter im just baffled by that