RATE MY CHAD PAKI COUSIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would be ideal colouring in your opinion?
In general? Problaby this

Looks like @subhumanchad

who is he he looks majestic and i agree this is some top tier shit right there
also my cousins colouring isnt bad for a paki right?
His name is vasily stepanov and his colouring is like average paki which isnt ideal.

His name is vasily stepanov and his colouring is like average paki which isnt ideal.
yes i see but i meant it is still better than shit skin colouring tho?

Nationalism, a bit of racism and different religion. Even if white men will become muslim, still it will be impossible. This countries are really Conservative, they only marry people their Ethnicity or Nationality. Plus they date only for marriage. And I noticed that Middle Eastern Men are on average More Masculine looking than Europeans, so their women won't date someone less masculine. Also Bad Reputation of Europeans and Americans won't do anything. So it means Every Ethnicity Loves their Ethnicity, It's Natural Thing From Primal Times where First Human on Earth lived
Bro stop chatting shit out of your ass

Middle eastern are pretty ez pz for white men, even BBC's slay more Mena women :lul:

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and based_pakichad421
atleast chadlite
he did not have a modeling contract offered you can just tell by his looks lol, if you are on this forum you should be able to know his flaws within 5 seconds of looking at the pics and you would stop trying to cope (it's probably you because no person would rate this guy chadlite)

• +1
Reactions: plukee and NordicLeonhard
he did not have a modeling contract offered you can just tell by his looks lol, if you are on this forum you should be able to know his flaws within 5 seconds of looking at the pics and you would stop trying to cope (it's probably you because no person would rate this guy chadlite)
True

The only one coping is you lol anybody with half a brain knows he’s GL jfl at thinking he’s as good looking as an AVERAGE white. You’re retarded simple as can be.

And there are far worse looking people than him who become models.

• +1
Reactions: guy24, It'snotover, plukee and 1 other person
(it's probably you because no person would rate this guy chadlite)
The people on this forum are delusional enough to think orb mogs salludon so I don’t pay attention to what they think.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, plukee, Michael Myers and 1 other person

Middle eastern are pretty ez pz for white men, even BBC's slay more Mena women :lul:
Bro You didn't live there, just try, I honestly would like to see this. Saw some white guys there every women didn't give a shit about them. And you are not right Middle Eastern have high SMV, higher than Black people. Overall their Masculine Appearance help a lot

What are his Flaws exactly?

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Bro You didn't live there,
I've had cousins from there who got harems of women, they just pretend that they're muh virgins jfl, they don't do penetration sex so much still virgins, but their anal and oral virginity is long gone
just try, I honestly would like to see this. Saw some white guys there every women didn't give a shit about them.
And everything I've experienced irl and studies show the opposite
And you are not right Middle Eastern have high SMV, higher than Black people. Overall their Masculine Appearance help a lot
Ok bro 👌

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

Are you sure that they are ez pz for white men? Again as I said go to any Middle Eastern Cuuntry and try to slay there, I'm 100% sure you'll look like a Clown, plus be aware you can also be beaten up by her brothers, usually they have many in their families, they'll haunt you on every part of their country. And the Same I can say about white women they are so easy peazy for middle Eastern, expecially White blonde one LMAO

I've had cousins from there who got harems of women, they just pretend that they're muh virgins jfl, they don't do penetration sex so much still virgins, but their anal and oral virginity is long gone

And everything I've experienced irl and studies show the opposite

Ok bro 👌
Where exactly they had it? Pretty much of Cope. And which Studies, can you show them, or it's just Your Incel Fairy Tales?

Are you sure that they are ez pz for white men?
I mean is it different if it's Slavic men? Cos we're all Slavic and they slay there
Again as I said go to any Middle Eastern Cuuntry and try to slay there,
It's not like the women are gonna be super obvious about it jfl
I'm 100% sure you'll look like a Clown, plus be aware you can also be beaten up by her brothers, usually they have many in their families, they'll haunt you on every part of their country.
Ok bro
And the Same I can say about white women they are so easy peazy for middle Eastern, expecially White blonde one LMAO
EE women are ez for anyone with money jfl, doesn't mean much

In the west, most middle Easterners I see are incels

Where exactly they had it? Pretty much of Cope. And which Studies,
3815319 1702362247603

2021 study for races harder than Mena women(apart from asian) so imagine how much worse it would be

Enjoy, I can also send more jfl

I mean is it different if it's Slavic men? Cos we're all Slavic and they slay there

It's not like the women are gonna be super obvious about it jfl

Ok bro

EE women are ez for anyone with money jfl, doesn't mean much

In the west, most middle Easterners I see are incels
Ahhh you are Slavicshit Nigger. Ok tell me in Which country exactly your cousins had harems? And I Agree They like money in middle eastern countries. About Middle Easterns in the west they are incels, I heard from them that it's even 100500 times easier to date and fuck women in the West than in their Homelands. Especially ESPECIALLY))))))) in Russia and other Slavic Nigger Countries.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
View attachment 2628208
2021 study for races harder than Mena women(apart from asian) so imagine how much worse it would be

There's no middle Eastern there. And I think This Study is Complete B.S. Because black women tends to hate White Men, they only Date Their Black Men, there was other Study That Proves it. So Cope

Ahhh you are Slavicshit Nigger. Ok tell me in Which country exactly your cousins had harems?
Dubai, some of the girls have more money and they pay for the stuff jfl
And I Agree They like money in middle eastern countries.
Lmao
About Middle Easterns in the west they are incels, I heard from them that it's even 100500 times easier to date and fuck women in the West than in their Homelands.
Then they're lieing lmao, Islam permits lying as well, no way muskimcels are slaying with their retardneds and inbred look
Especially ESPECIALLY))))))) in Russia and other Slavic Nigger Countries.
You need money over there jfl, and tbh I'm not attracted to those kind of girls

Brutal mogger

• +1
View attachment 2628208

Again about that Immigrant women fucked by white Men. Again I can send you another opposite Photos
This is Polish Slavic Women Married Arab Guy
. Another Photos

Statistically Percentage of Muslim Middle Eastern Men marries White European Women is MUCH More higher than European Man Marries Middle Eastern Women
Soon Whole Europe will be like that
Europe is So Full Of Immigrants, mixed couples becomes more common

Here's link about Your Slavic Women are flying to Turkie to find their Love of their Lifes

The most Funniest Thing that European women marries Muslim Terrorist and go with to his Home Country like Afghanistan and Iraq

Thousands of European Womens marry Terrorist and go with them to anywehere he wants. Many European women says that European men Are Feminine Cucks that there no Real men In Europe. SO they like Brutal Masculine and Dangerous Middle Eastern Men
What else Slavic Nigger?

• JFL
Dubai, some of the girls have more money and they pay for the stuff jfl

Lmao

Then they're lieing lmao, Islam permits lying as well, no way muskimcels are slaying with their retardneds and inbred look

You need money over there jfl, and tbh I'm not attracted to those kind of girls
Where are you In-bred Slavshit? Why you are not Answering me? You Feminine Slav Nigger Where are you where??????

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Rent free :lul:
Did I destroy you. Have you Read commnet before that?? You Slavic Clown, white Nigger. Lmao Did you know that Slav Men were considered one of the ugliest Ethnicities on Earth, there was top. It seems like your Slavic women don't like you Slavic men, instead of that Slav Women is being fucked by Ethnics. Because Slav means Slave

• +1
are u retarded HE WAS LITTERLALLY SCUTED AND ALMOST 90% OF THE PEOPLE ARE RATING HIM CHADLITE AT LEAST ALSO THIS PIC HAS LENS DISTORTION AND SHIT

Great jaw, solid pheno, great eyes, shit nose, shit orbitals

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, wishIwasSalludon and Michael Myers
The people on this forum are delusional enough to think orb mogs salludon so I don’t pay attention to what they think.
This place became utter retarded since a while, rating became meaningless. Htn on here= chad.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Mainstream and wishIwasSalludon
Looks like Badg96 :feelskek:

Chadlite looks, but Paki deathnic phenotype means he's deathlock ed in HTN forever.
nah his pheno makes him look like werewolf his skin sorta has grey undertones

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Status
Not open for further replies.