Rate my Indian friend

mtb, I would say, you curry mnananan ananananananajn

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
View attachment 2893732He dated the far right girl in high school. Idk about slaying he’s more of a relationship kinda guy. Probably could tho
He's the type of guy that you don't need to run experiments for becaause he's obviously not having any trouble getting bitches. Shouldn't even be a question.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and mayo mogger
looks mutt lmfao htn

He's the type of guy that you don't need to run experiments for becaause he's obviously not having any trouble getting bitches. Shouldn't even be a question.
I asked a bunch of girls to pick between him and another model and most of them said none though

mogger def not from mumbai, cuz he escaped them gutter genes
volumes

Htn. Bad chin and too femine lips.

h

haircut fucks him up and he is a 6.9-7.1
Nigga that’s his natural hair 😂 fckin haircut lmao. Also he’s way higher so cope

Nigga that’s his natural hair 😂 fckin haircut lmao. Also he’s way higher so cope
yea and its bad that's what I'm saying and no he is close too top 1% tho anything above that is a strech

yea and its bad that's what I'm saying and no he is close too top 1% tho anything above that is a strech
It’s not bad. Well girls don’t think so anyway so who cares what ur irrelevant ass has to say about it

It’s not bad. Well girls don’t think so anyway so who cares what ur irrelevant ass has to say about it
Why are you so pressed and girls think anything is good they say that long hair is attractive but only when its on good looking man and if its on ugly men its a bad trait like that doesn't change anything his hair does not match his es and zygos bro its math

Why are you so pressed and girls think anything is good they say that long hair is attractive but only when its on good looking man and if its on ugly men its a bad trait like that doesn't change anything his hair does not match his es and zygos bro its math
Lmao if girls find him ugly you will just agree with them if they don’t you will just disagree with them. No point in saying anything when you’re just gonna tell the opposite

Lmao if girls find him ugly you will just agree with them if they don’t you will just disagree with them. No point in saying anything when you’re just gonna tell the opposite
where did you even get this from and no i go by math and science bro and studies that have proof not just the word of a girl or multiple that are drawn to his rich and good looking face ignoring all else

>negative ratio chin to philtrum
>chadlite

state of forum ratings

niche appeal HTN

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Why doesn’t he have the appeal or harmony for chadlite? ?
I think harmony has more to do with having average features for the race, meaning a single feature shouldn't draw too much attention. Not everyone would look Chad with sharp nose or full lips.

But out of all the features imo Eyes and Jaw are at the top. If they balance each other, rest of the features can compensate for each other.

4105800 1714603054460

This i believe is his more real pic and he is barely MTN in this. His eyes are shit and jaw looks narrow and with his very big lips and cuck chin, even his hollow cheeks can't compensate for it.

Moreover his hairs don't go with his face.

If I rated him like a PSL autist, he is barely 5.
None of his features balances out.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
The type of guy i would find ugly and everyone finds attractive. Shit skull shape but very strong appeal even appealmogs me harshly

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Why's he got a brillo pad on top of his head???

I think harmony has more to do with having average features for the race, meaning a single feature shouldn't draw too much attention. Not everyone would look Chad with sharp nose or full lips.

But out of all the features imo Eyes and Jaw are at the top. If they balance each other, rest of the features can compensate for each other.

View attachment 2895370
This i believe is his more real pic and he is barely MTN in this. His eyes are shit and jaw looks narrow and with his very big lips and cuck chin, even his hollow cheeks can't compensate for it.

Moreover his hairs don't go with his face.

If I rated him like a PSL autist, he is barely 5.
None of his features balances out.
His eyes are good they are almond appeal and jaw is wide I calculated it it it’s in the ideal range . Not everyone needs to have autistic hunter eyes. If I was being objective his biggest failo is his chin and lips are maybe too big that’s about it tho

The type of guy i would find ugly and everyone finds attractive. Shit skull shape but very strong appeal even appealmogs me harshly
Skull shape isn’t shit but ig it’s preference

Between HTN and Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690