• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I went to school with him

Yes he was a quiet kid
Never thought he would do something like this
Hope he didn't browse incel forums and came to this conclusion

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17217 and 2 others
They ask why those guys were unhappy and depressed? They were fucking indian subhumans their life was already over in the womb.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
@justinzayn doesn't look gook to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Toth's thot
Shitty studycelling culture by asian parents caused this mess in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, FailedNormieManlet, Lihito and 3 others
Farhan Towhid

Natural selection, I was virgin until 26 and stayed strong and detached because basing ur happiness or fate on people is already an over thing at the start, it must be noted that the geniuses Isaac Newton and Nicolas Tesla with a fairly attractive face for their time stayed virgin all their life by conviction, follow more their path than some delusional douchebag redpillers like Connor Murphy

Unironically mogs the average curry

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and FailedNormieManlet
incel. it never began for him

He was probs ruined mentally thru bad experiences.
Because if he went the RTT route his life would've been considerably better

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
reminder this guy @
15674.jpg

@
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet is monogolid rice bangladeshi ,bangladeshi are not south asian they r a mix of south asian/indic n southeast asian/rice
this is the most dominant phenotype of bangladesh
eastbrachidm-jpg.1475393

portrait-bangladeshi-man_53876-84050-jpg.1475400

this bangleshi phenotype is a mix of south asian/INDID and southeast asian/rice which is typical for bangladeshi,west bengal,nepal etc

BLAME YOUR MONOGOLID GENES @
1900.jpg

@
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet n stop caling urself south asian

dont give him attention

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Chadeep, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Just read the story, didn't realise they both had mental health issues, which is sad to hear

That’s one punch able face holy shit u can just feel how unbearable this mfer is

3F72D378 A12B 486D BCD2 7F6E3D375614

Wow isn’t it such a coincidence this happens at the same time gun control is trying to be enforced. Jfl I wouldn’t be surprised they were all false flagged and used as a story to promote gun control.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I forgot to rate this guy. As always, there's some pathetic cope in the comments cuz he's brown. He's realistically MTN, completely average.

Pretty boy in Bangladesh, invisible in the western world...

I have no idea if you use the forum these days but this is absolutely cope, he quite literally had a girlfriend and I'd bet he looks better than your subhuman Romanian ass:feelskek:

I have no idea if you use the forum these days but this is absolutely cope, he quite literally had a girlfriend and I'd bet he looks better than your subhuman Romanian ass:feelskek:
Lol, he's curry....their SMV is capped due to the race.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
He had a girlfriend and "curries" mog you Eastern Euros hard😂
Well, I had too three girlfriends, it's no big deal, he's still a curry.

Sure you did:forcedsmile:

Curries mog you untermenschen easily:feelskek:

Eastern Europeans are subhuman

• JFL
And you're Romanian which is even worse. Romanian bitches run to Western Europe to slut themselves while you post online.

I know for a fact this guy mogs you because you are from a subhuman race:feelskek:

Sure you did:forcedsmile:

Curries mog you untermenschen easily:feelskek:

Eastern Europeans are subhuman
There's no "mogging", they're curry, it's over for them!

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
And you're Romanian which is even worse. Romanian bitches run to Western Europe to slut themselves while you post online.

I know for a fact this guy mogs you because you are from a subhuman race:feelskek:
Slavics mog indians.

• +1
Lol, Romania is not even Slavic, we're direct descendants from the Ancient Romans...
Who cares, all Eastern Europeans are subhuman anyways so what does it matter:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and murdah
Lol, Romania is not even Slavic, we're direct descendants from the Ancient Romans...
Romanians are even worse and I’m not saying they’re slavic… I’m just saying that since he was shitting on them.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Razeb
Who cares, all Eastern Europeans are subhuman anyways so what does it matter:feelskek:
I can agree with romanians being subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Razeb
@Razeb real fate of currycels in the west :lul::lul:

Slavics mog nobody and they get cucked hard by Indians. Stay in your lane, nigger.
also uddy show your face if your so much better and lets do a mog battle since your so convinced slavic guys are so ugly :forcedsmile:
bet you wont

also uddy show your face if your so much better and lets do a mog battle since your so convinced slavic guys are so ugly :forcedsmile:
bet you wont
I don't need to, I've seen enough gopniks to know that I look better than you inferior apes:LOL:

I don't need to, I've seen enough gopniks to know that I look better than you inferior apes:LOL:
already dodging cos you know I mog you ugly shitskin :lul::lul:

jfl at lies, they had none
I read his manifesto (older brother) and he said he had a girlfriend that he loved and that what he was doing was because he was because he got bored lmao

Coping Slav dog

I read his manifesto (older brother) and he said he had a girlfriend that he loved and that what he was doing was because he was because he got bored lmao
probably was an indian girl then, but you wish it was a white girl dont you :lul::lul:
this is reality

Coping Slav dog
show your face or your an ugly lizard raping mutt chatting bare shit

probably was an indian girl then, but you wish it was a white girl dont you :lul::lul:
this is reality

show your face or your an ugly lizard raping mutt chatting bare shit

Nah it was probably some easy Slavic whore. It's very common for my bruddas to fuck around with Slavic whores:feelskek:

I hope you do realise noone but you believes this
Oh no it's a simple fact accepted by your easy Slavic women that love brown cock over subhumans like yourself:feelskek:

Broootal