Rate this mismatched interracial couple- brown (Bangla) dude with a white (American) chick

Razeb

Razeb

Feminist Incel.
Rate em...

tbh she does look better than him in this pic but I think he's alright looking in some other pics.

This is funny because Bengali-Americans are not even rich like the Indian or Paki niggas and he looks mid as fuck.

Lowkey we're immune to the blackpill lmao

Does he look better in this pic?

unironically looksmatched and very similar facial features like eye area

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Funnyunenjoyer1, Hideocel369 and 3 others
unironically looksmatched and very similar facial features like eye area
Similar facial features?!?!
They have completely different phenotypes.

Do you actually think they're the same rating or am I going crazy

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and incel194012940
Looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Similar facial features?!?!
They have completely different phenotypes.

Do you actually think they're the same rating or am I going crazy
from a PSL perspective, obviously the girl mogs the guy in SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
both mid

also why tf does this forum celebrate when an ethnic guy gets a white girl(even if shes fat or ugly or both) once in a blue moon, that is never going to be you :lul:

both mid

also why tf does this forum celebrate when an ethnic guy gets a white girl(even if shes fat or ugly or both) once in a blue moon, that is never going to be you :lul:
Sour grapes lmao

Also I think they're mismatched

And all of my boys can and do get with them cry about it I'm on this forum to have fun I know most of the racebait bullshit here doesn't apply to real life:feelsgah:

Sour grapes lmao

Also I think they're mismatched
probably because mid white women tend to mog mid ethnic men
And all of my boys can and do get with them cry about it I'm on this forum to have fun:feelsgah:
tales from the slums of Dhaka

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I guess that's your next cope:forcedsmile:
yeh thats why your on this forum jfl, stop this larp :lul::lul:

also that pose just looks like a friends pose, I bet you there just friends and you being the horny deathnic you are decided to interpret it as them being couples :lul:

I will never understand you ethnics

also that pose just looks like a friends pose, I bet you there just friends and you being the horny deathnic you are decided to interpret it as them being couples :lul:
LMAO the white cope and seethe is always amusing to see especially because the guy is a mutual on Facebook so yes I've seen the feed and the entire post and comments and yes they were together

First it was cope i.e calling her mid

Now it's denial:ROFLMAO:

I wonder what the next stage is.

LMAO the white cope and seethe is always amusing to see especially because the guy is a mutual on Facebook so yes I've seen the feed and the entire post and comments:feelsgah:
not even cope jfl, this just screams like a "wheres my hug at" type pose, also notice how you got no comebacks other than muh coping
First it was cope ie calling her mid
she is mid? never denied that lmao

also I can post pajeet stacies with white men and them talking about how pathetic indian men are lmao

not even cope jfl, this just screams like a "wheres my hug at" type pose, also notice how you got no comebacks other than muh coping

she is mid? never denied that lmao

also I can post pajeet stacies with white men and them talking about how pathetic indian men are lmao
Your entire post is cope and denial lil bro I've seen their facebook and posts and comments, you're in denial because some mid brown dude is with a better looking white bitch that would never spit on you if you were on fire:forcedsmile:

And the 2nd doesn't happen, more brown guys are with white bitches than the reverse. White niggas get the ugly brown whores like Mindy Kaling:ROFLMAO:

Your entire post is cope and denial lil bro I've seen their facebook and posts and comments, you're in denial because some mid brown dude is with a better looking white bitch that would never spit on you if you were on fire:forcedsmile:
cope and seethe and make up tales
And the 2nd doesn't happen, more brown guys are with white bitches than the reverse. White niggas get the ugly brown whores like Mindy Kaling
View attachment 2922440
maybe because most pajeetas are ugly, but we get the best ones like this

indian stacies are lining up for that bwc :lul:

cope and seethe and make up tales
Which stage are we in? Bargaining? First it was "s-she's mid bro", then it was "it's not even a thing" when I literally have the Facebook account and post lmao, now what, it's the bargaining? Trying to find solace in good looking white dudes bagging ugly pajeetas lmao White niggas only get the ugly pajeetas while even low tier brown guys can get top tier white bitches:feelskek:

If she was mid, you wouldn't be so salty. You are because she's unattainable for pigs like you:feelskek:

Which stage are we in? Bargaining? First it was "s-she's mid bro", then it was "it's not even a thing", now what, it's the bargaining? White niggas only get the ugly pajeetas while even low tier brown guys can get top tier white bitches:feelskek:
yeh sure, this girl is so mid bro!

notice how you didnt reply to this, and if you want to go with the muh betabuxx cope, I can pull up plenty of tiktoks of indian girls with white men, you will seethe so hard
If she was mid, you wouldn't be so salty. You are because she's unattainable for pigs like you:feelskek:
your the one who keeps replying with stories so whos really seething :lul:
also pooskins like you almost never get white girls, its always the other way around

this is what pajeetas actually want

yeh sure, this girl is so mid bro!
View attachment 2922450

notice how you didnt reply to this, and if you want to go with the muh betabuxx cope, I can pull up plenty of tiktoks of indian girls with white men, you will seethe so hard

your the one who keeps replying with stories so whos really seething :lul:
also pooskins like you almost never get white girls, its always the other way around

this is what pajeetas actually want

Oh boy looks like I broke the little pink pig when it's a well known fact that white losers can only get the lowest quality bitches like Mindy Kaling and whatever that whore is:ROFLMAO:

Nice work posting a bunch of depraved sluts out on the street, that really showed me:feelskek:

It's already known that even mid brown guys get better looking white bitches.

It's pretty much a trend in Eastern Europe (aka Subhuman land)

Meanwhile

Oh boy looks like I broke the little pink pig when it's a well known fact that white losers can only get the lowest quality bitches like Mindy Kaling and whatever that whore is:ROFLMAO:
thats some bollywood stacy, jfl at you seething so hard rn :lul::lul:
Nice work posting a bunch of depraved sluts out on the street, that really showed me:feelskek:
oh so now its "depraved" sluts on the street is it?
It's already known that even mid brown guys get better looking white bitches.
no, whats actually known is that bronw guys are subhuman and brown bitches are also subhuman, but they all line up for bwc and its pretty much fct
It's pretty much a trend in Eastern Europe (aka Subhuman land)
no it isnt?
most curries that go there are literally ordering mail brides or betabuxxing, and dont even argue, im literally slav myself :lul:

probably because mid white women tend to mog mid ethnic men

tales from the slums of Dhaka
pajeet or white your both subhuman far as im concerned, no need to bicker.

in 2024 its be arab or go home

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
im literally slav myself :lul:
HAHAHA
that explains everything:feelskek: literally the niggers of the white race, every south asian brotha mogs your subhuman ilk you Slavic untermesnch

Dude's some Slavic untermenschen seething that brown boys nut in his sisters easy while he seethes online hahaha
Everybody in the world knows how easy it is for brown niggas to creampie Slavic whores:forcedsmile:

Even fat and ugly slumdweller dravidians slay poon in Slavland it's over for Eastern Euro rats

Looks way better in the second pic, both matched

• Woah
Reactions: Razeb
legit indian take over

She looks better than him but not by much.