REDDIT POST: I (37M) found a pair of panties of my wife (32F) with an open sachet of condom in her car. Should I leave her?

97baHater

97baHater

Confirmed truecel and manlet
We were married for 7 years, we have 2 kids, one 4-year-old and a 2-year-old. We were happily married.

A few hours ago, I found her panties and an open condom sachet while I was cleaning our vehicles. It was in her car under the passenger seat.

The condom isn't mine, and I don't have that kind of kink (having sex in a car.)

I was initially heartbroken, but, I wasn't so shocked, I'm just sad and disappointed right now.

I haven't confronted her about this, good thing she is on a 1 week business trip right now so I have time to sort my feelings.

Currently, she is the breadwinner, because I quit my job during the pandemic and took the role of a house husband to take care of her and our kids.

She's in no position to quit her job because she holds a very important role as one of the division chiefs in one of our government agencies, so she travels a lot and is very busy. She's married to her job.

I selflessly chose and swallowed my pride to sacrifice myself because my job wasn't paying that well compared to hers. She was in a better position than me. Choosing that path was the best choice for our family. Not for me, but for my family.

I have my own business, and it hasn't quite gained a lot of attention.

Right now, I'm torn if I should leave the house with the kids and go to my aunt's house for a while, but I don't want to add to her problems, because she is sickly old.

In our country, there is no divorce, but adultery is a crime.

If I file for adultery, that would mean I would ruin her career and put her in jail, and the well-being of our kids would also be in jeopardy.

Adultery is no joke here, everyone will know and talk about it for quite a while and I don't want my kids to experience that kind of pain.

Should I just suck it up and continue being a pushover? Keep it a secret and continue being a loving husband and a loving father to our kids. Or should I be selfish for once, taking back my pride as a man and breaking my family?

I don't care what happens to me, all I want is for my kids to be happy and grow with a mom and dad because I haven't experienced growing up with parents, she is indeed a good mom for the kids.

This is probably one of the most saddest things that have ever happened to me after my mom and dad died.

Edit: I forgot to mention that they do a lot of business/social activities/ and seminars every now and then like for example hosting events for executives/politicians which extends to evening socials. She would come home late most of the time.

Before her flight they had a social night gala.

My kids made a mess of the car going back home after we sent her off to the airport in the morning. I found out after cleaning their mess when we got home.

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 61307
Fake story

What married man with kids is going onto Reddit to ask strangers for advice about his cheating wife? JFL.

“Hey babe, I decided to leave you because a bunch of virgin 14 year old redditors larping as grown adults told me to”

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: yen, Trilogy, Timmy and 6 others
What’s wrong with his post?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
Fake story

What married man with kids is going onto Reddit to ask strangers for advice about his cheating wife? JFL.

“Hey babe, I decided to leave you because a bunch of virgin 14 year old redditors larping as grown adults told me to”
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: You actually killed me no lie bro, may you have a majestic life bro

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, cromagnon and Hottaco34
Very sad situation tbh man.

I think it’s best if he leaves the wife though. Having a mother like that for their children is cooked. An actual whore.
It’s also interesting how women are more prone to doing this when they feel a sense of superiority from being the breadwinner (potentially), or perhaps it is them lacking the feeling of femininity as they are the ones making money, and they no longer see their husband as a viable provider.

Really shallow mindset nevertheless. That money is the primary dictator in how supporting a partner supposedly is. The same women then go to say that staying at home and looking after the kids is a tougher job, if the title for “breadwinner” was reversed.

Make it make sense jfl

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, dna_cel and 97baHater
think it’s best if he leaves the wife though. Having a mother like that for their children is cooked. An actual whore.
yeah, and I promise you it wont be the last time. Staying is accepting cuckdom. The stress associated with it would probably be harmful to him and his children, there is no going back breaking the family via split is the leased bad option.

• +1
Reactions: greycel