Sam shamoun and Bob single handedly saved me and so many others from converting to Islam

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Sultans cumslut: property of ethnic BVLLS, TEE HEE
This ain’t a hate post so don’t turn it into one im simply saying if you ever thought of converting just watch their videos and you’ll see the truth. Thats all @i_love_roosters @VivaCristoRey

Sam Shamoun debates with shieks and has they run away 🏃 niggas a walking encyclopaedia

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xtremfailer, i_love_roosters and gigell

Sheikh uthman destroyed him jfl
In a 3v1 too

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and PickleTheSlayer
JFL I can’t even take my posts srs anymore due to this avi and my title.
IMG 8523

IMG 8522

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Sodoku and Lynxress

Sheikh uthman destroyed him jfl
In a 3v1 too

Why doesn’t he debate him? I’ll tell you why BECAUSE SHEIKH GETS RKT.

It’s fun and games to cherry pick stuff or throw ad homienems but in an live debate he’d lose like all the other Muslims lol

David wood is knowledgeable but he picks shitty arguments and lacks flexibility and charisma. Mo hijabs able to beat him using ad hominems, sure not a true victory but that’s how the game is.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and xtremfailer
Why doesn’t he debate him? I’ll tell you why BECAUSE SHEIKH GETS RKT.

It’s fun and games to cherry pick stuff or throw ad homienems but in an live debate he’d lose like all the other Muslims lol
Sheikh uthman called him out many times for a debate but he kept declining lol wdym

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Sheikh uthman called him out many times for a debate but he kept declining lol wdym
Nonsense

He’s even gone into mosques and mogged Imams. No Muslim is beating him in a debate even Hamza shits himself when he sees him

Bob is the bane of Ali dawah and Hijab as well lmfao

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
Nonsense

He’s even gone into mosques and mogged Imams. No Muslim is beating him in a debate even Hamza shits himself when he sees him

I dont see uthman in this video
Every muslim can beat this niga in a debate cause your bible is full of contradictions

Every muslim can beat this niga in a debate cause your bible is full of contradictions

The many contradictions of the Quran like how the earth and heavens are made in 3 different ways

How Muslims are retarded and have multiple Quran’s and their current one only dates back to 1924

Come on now :feelshah:. But as I said this wasn’t a hate post just me telling gullable idiots to watch these 2 legends before they take Shahada like the regard Sneako or Tate

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xtremfailer and i_love_roosters

Uthman is nowhere to be found after Shamoun challenged him. Even his boyfriend Sneako told him to do a debate with Shamoun and he's still acting deaf and hiding.

Look how he's coping that he's scared like a little girl "muhhh don't get me Sam Shamoun" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, xtremfailer and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Uthman is nowhere to be found after Shamoun challenged him. Even his boyfriend Sneako told him to do a debate with Shamoun and he's still acting deaf and hiding.

Look how he's coping that he's scared like a little girl "muhhh don't get me Sam Shamoun" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Niga are you blind
I just sent a link of a vid where sheikh uthman destroys him in a debate

Niga are you blind
I just sent a link of a vid where sheikh uthman destroys him in a debate
He didn't do shit :feelskek:. He can only scream like a monkey outside. His "destructions" have always been illogicall screaming and ramblings. He's nowhere to be found in real debates, just fights on the street like the Paki dog he is

Last edited:
  • +1

Lmfao over for akhmed mashalalalahahahah astaetgrrulalhahhahahah

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
christian theology is the most elevated, truly a delight to study. theology, mathematics and music is the true meta of intellectmaxxing

He didn't do shit :feelskek:. He can only scream like a monkey outside. His "destructions" have always been illogicall screaming and ramblings. He's nowhere to be found in real debates, just fights on the street like the Paki dog he is
My Muslim friend is crying about how Sam David and the black fella lost the debate with him ahahahah

Ima assume it’s Muslim delusions pure cope.

Yeah I’m hearing sam lost because of David wood, once I saw David I knew it was gonna be tough cos that guy is an big mouthed idiot next time Sam should turn up on his own he’d 100% win

Last edited:
SO MUCH USEFUL INFO FROM SAM AND CHRISTIAN PRINCE! CHRIST IS KING!