Tell me your experiences on semaglutide/ozempic for cutting

Netrunner

Netrunner

Iron
21 year old considering on hopping on semaglutide for a cut. I am not particularly overweight, i weigh 87-88kg at 187cm with %18 bodyfat, and have cut successfully before without pharmacological help. But cutting weight for someone with a high asf appetite like me is hell and having to study a shit ton these days leading up to the summer(fck medschool), i simply don't want to suffer through the hunger..

My plan is to start with 0.25mg and maybe double the dose later on depending on the effect/side effect profile. The goal is to drop to 80kg in like 2 months, and then quit the drug. I have already sourced it from buydeus.

Has anyone else successfully cut to a low body fat on this drug ? How was your overall experience ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and grief
Don’t take that shit. (gate keeping because of shortage)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and asdvek
godsend drug but be prepared to lose any muscle you have just because of how good the appetite suppressing side effect is, was hard for me to eat like a regular person on the lowest dose

• +1
Reactions: Ape101
godsend drug but be prepared to lose any muscle you have just because of how good the appetite suppressing side effect is, was hard for me to eat like a regular person on the lowest dose
I do lift regularly and will continue to do so also on the drug. I don't think i will experience any drastic muscle loss if i also keep up on my protein intake.

How were your energy levels ? How big was your calorie deficit ?

Be prepared for fucked up bowel movements, my sema should come soon and I plan on taking some mild laxatives whilst my body adjusts

you can take this orally too, right?

you can take this orally too, right?
semaglutide is injected subcutaneously 1x week, but there is an oral form of the drug under the name rybelsus i think.
It is much more costly and less effective though.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
managed to snag an ozempic pen, almost couldn’t eat anything the first few days. lost 3.5kg in a week don’t know if my results are better or worse than average.

managed to snag an ozempic pen, almost couldn’t eat anything the first few days. lost 3.5kg in a week don’t know if my results are better or worse than average.
dosage ?