THE ABSOLUTE BEST GUIDE TO GET MASSIVE USING OLD SCHOOL METHODS (GYMCELS GTFIH!11!!)

0steotomy

Silver
To start off I have been lifting for two years now and I would like to share with you guys my hours of researching programs and decided to put the best one so far that I have ran for a year and gained a significant amount of strength and muscle.

Now I will not be posting pictures of myself on this thread if u are interested on my transformation running this program pm me

(first postcel ik)

Table of Contents
1. Strength Requirements and Equipment needed
2. The Program
3. Sets, reps, frequency
4. Questions to be answered
5. Diet I followed while on this program
6. My PED stack
7. Conclusion

Part 1. Strength Requirements and Equipment needed
To run this program, you will need dumbbells, a 45 lb olympic barbell, weight plates, a bench, and a rack.

As for strength requirements, you will need to be at least late novice-early intermediate meaning you should be able to bench somewhere between 205-235 lbs, squat 275-335 lbs, and deadlift 355-405 lbs.

Part 2. The Program
Day 1
20 Rep Breathing Squat
(superset) 20 Rep Breathing Pullover
Benchpress
Barbell Rows
Overhead Press

Day 2
20 Rep Breathing Squat
(superset) 20 Rep Breathing Pullover
Dips
Chins
Deadlifts

Part 3. Sets, Reps, & Frequency
For the amount of sets you should be doing 2-3 for each exercise except for the breathing squat, pullover, and deadlifts you do 1 set

Now, for the amount of reps, everything should be 6-12 (ik its a big range) and for deadlifts do 5-10 reps.

For frequency, you should be doing 2 days a week, Monday and Friday. I can already smell the comments coming and I will be answering why only 2 days a week in part 4.

Part 4. Common Questions to be Answered
Q. Why should I only be doing 2 days a week, is that enough?
A. With the intensity of this program, yes it should be enough

Q. How much weight should I use on the breathing squat?
A. For the breathing squat you should be using your 10 rep max

Q. How much should I use for the breathing pullover
A. Use a moderate weight and it shouldn't be heavy for you or hard to get to 20 reps it is more of a recovery to get air back after the breathing squat

Q. What if I don't want to do the breathing pullover?
A. I recommend hanging over the bar so u can get more oxygen to the lungs so u dont pass out

Q. How do I perform the breathing squat?
A. It is very simple once u get the hang of it, for the first 5 reps take 1 deep breath in at the top of each rep. Once u have completed the first 5, for the next 10 take 3 deep breaths at the top. Now, for the last 5 they will be the most intense reps of your life and they will be grueling, but take 5 deep breaths at the top of each rep.

Q. What are the benefits of the breathing squat?
A. For the breathing squat, it will produce mass amounts of gh therefore making you massive in return. According to Golden Era Bookworm, he grew 1.5 inches at 20 while running the program while also gaining 20 lbs of muscle (he says 40 but its probably around 20). Another benefit is a massive ribcage and increased lung and work capacity.

Q. How should I breathe when doing the breathing squat?
A. When doing the breathing squat, breathe through your mouth and with your chest.

Q. No accessories?
A. I recommend to implement lateral raises/rear delt flyes every other day but no tricep pressdown or curls since you will already be doing enough pushing movements and pulling movements.

any other questions will be answered under this thread

Part 5. Diet I Followed While on This Program
For the diet, it mostly consisted of meat, greens, grains, a lot of dairy, etc. basically a lot of whole foods

I ate around 3-4k calories a day and went from 96 lbs - 174 lbs in 2 years and gained 6 inches of height. I went from 5'4-5'10

I also made sure to sleep 9-10 hours a night and I didn't care if my friends thought I was boring for getting off early or something and it may happen to you too, but you have to sleep if you want to grow.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALSO GETTING IN YOUR VITAMINS!

I megadosed d3 and k2 while running this

Part 6. My PED Stack
For the stack, I started at 14, which was around 6-8 months of training natty.

I did this mainly for height growth but gained muscle also in return.

I took for the first 6 months of the cycle
4 ius of orange top puretropin
15-20 mg of arimidex per day
ik i did a very light stack it was because I was scared af

Recently I have been taking
8 ius of orange top puretropin
25-30 mg of arimidex

(only giving out gh source so pm if u want)

Part 7. Conclusion
Follow this program for 6-12 months and I guarantee you will gain at least 10 lbs of lean mass considering you will be running it consistently and you don't have low T

If you have any questions lmk down below I will answer almost every single one

Thanks for Reading

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: OwenGwyther, dnrwarrior11, JohnDoe and 3 others
the breathing squat is the most interesting exercise you listed. I find a lot of the oldschool bodybuilding tips I implement to give me massive results. You mentioned the golden era bookworm gain 1 inch from this, is this height? I doubt squats led to any meaninful increase in height. Also, can't you just do normal pullovers and get the same benefits as the breathing squat?

the breathing squat is the most interesting exercise you listed. I find a lot of the oldschool bodybuilding tips I implement to give me massive results. You mentioned the golden era bookworm gain 1 inch from this, is this height? I doubt squats led to any meaninful increase in height. Also, can't you just do normal pullovers and get the same benefits as the breathing squat?
the breathing pullover is to stretch the ribcage further and to recover from the breathing squat set

Golden era bookworm increased his height because of the gh the breathing squat produces

he claims to have increased his height but it’s not official

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
Interesting, will read later. Well done greycel.

the breathing pullover is to stretch the ribcage further and to recover from the breathing squat set

Golden era bookworm increased his height because of the gh the breathing squat produces

he claims to have increased his height but it’s not official
I see, I wonder if gh has any meaningful impact after puberty. Saunas and Sprint are both said to increase gh tremendously but I haven't heard of people increase there height due to them. Interesting thread hope to see more interesting stuff like this in the future.

I see, I wonder if gh has any meaningful impact after puberty. Saunas and Sprint are both said to increase gh tremendously but I haven't heard of people increase there height due to them. Interesting thread hope to see more interesting stuff like this in the future.
maybe because of the intensity

heavy compounds spike gh anyways so I’m not surprised that it would

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
The absolute fastest way to get bigger is following Paul Carter rep range recommendations and weekly volume thresholds. These are not good recommendations

• +1
Reactions: chincel11
Paul Carter rep range recommendations and weekly volume thresholds. These are not good recommendations
follow some roided or an old school noble natty nty

this program was ran by or at least similar to what the silver era greats did

You don't have the volume necessary for optimal gains.

Literature generally suggests muscle hypertrophy occurs between 3-12 sets in a workout, with diminishing returns beyond 10 sets. More is simply junk volume, but less is selling yourself short.

Your muscles also do not take 3.5 days to fully heal again, it simply depends on which muscles you are actually working out as some you can pretty much work out 3-4 times a week. You would know this - do some heavy squats and feel just how long it takes for your lower back/glutes to recover vs some bicep curls.

The advice of mike mentzer was good for the time, but we have moved far beyond it in terms of understanding how to build muscle. Beginners should just lift weights and not worry about this too much. Train with 2 reps in reserve, eat and sleep and you'll be fine

If you want to take PEDs, an aromatase inhibitor is probably one of the worst things to take. Stop thinking you're smarter than everyone and take your fucking test

• +1
Reactions: bud
If you want to take PEDs, an aromatase inhibitor is probably one of the worst things to take. Stop thinking you're smarter than everyone and take your fucking test
it was a height stack i specified it in the section
Your muscles also do not take 3.5 days to fully heal again
its for the cns to recover from the breathing squat ur literally doing 20 reps with ur 10 rep max and going balls to the wall with the intensity