The Hell do i do when i have Milk Allergy

L

lanylanylany

Iron
I have recently god diagnosed a milk allergy, and realised it's really bloating me and giving me breakouts, but how can i stop eating dairy when it is so beneficial for bone growth, and literally everything in my country is made from dairy. what can i substitute it for to still get the needed nutrients without getting acne and destroying my gut health. I can go few days without milk but it's hard.

• JFL
Reactions: ALTF4
and I thought I had bad genetics

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, silencio, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
Try kefir or smth bro

• +1
Reactions: lanylanylany
Trust me bro I used to have a milk allergy and when I stopped drinking it I stopped growing, my face became narrow, my frame became narrow, I became ugly as shit cuz I had buckteeth and nothing else grew to make them look smaller. If you're under 20 just cope with the side effects

• +1
Nigga just tolerate the lactose :lul::lul:
i dont have fucking lactose intolerance i have milk allergy idfk whats the difference but yeah, ive drank milk my entire life and they just tell me this

just cope with the pain it will be beneficial you should also be taking vitamin k2 and vitamin D

• +1
thereโ€™s supplements that are high in calcium. Unless you are allergic to calcium. If you allergic to calcium just end your life

• +1
First of all, I think it is already proven that if you're lactose intolerant, then you can build tolerance by consuming small amounts and slowly increasing your daily intake. Maybe try that?

Second of all, cow milk is highly overrated. You know how much calcium is absorbed by drinking cow milk? Near to 0. So if it's calcium you're seeking you're looking in the wrong place. I am all for animal products but in terms of calcium, leafy greens and sesame seeds easily take the win.

Also, instead of cow milk, you can try GOAT milk which is proven to be way more nutritional, it is the closest thing we have to mothers milk (which doubles you in size and contributes to 70% of your facial growth).

P.S Goat milk is also better tolerated by our bodies

**None of this is nutritional advice and DYOR obv**

• +1
What do you mean by milk allergy? I find that a little hard to believe because milk is the food that EVERY mammal naturally has to consume in order to live. Lactose intolerance is another thing.

However, I would suggest continuing to drink milk. It would be best to separate your milk consumption into half a cup at a time. This is also better for calcium absorption, since you can only absorb so many mg of calcium at once. Half a cup is 100mg. Do this 10 times daily, separating each drink by at least 30 minutes(or an hour if consumed with a meal) which should allow your digestive system to pass it for the next bit of milk

• +1
also STOP consuming pasteurized milk or heated milk. That shit is literal poison. raw milk only

Who diagnosed you and what tests did they run.
my imunologist and it was a blood test, from what i notice it fucks up my gut health after eating dairy but i can control the breakouts

• So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser
First of all, I think it is already proven that if you're lactose intolerant, then you can build tolerance by consuming small amounts and slowly increasing your daily intake. Maybe try that?

Second of all, cow milk is highly overrated. You know how much calcium is absorbed by drinking cow milk? Near to 0. So if it's calcium you're seeking you're looking in the wrong place. I am all for animal products but in terms of calcium, leafy greens and sesame seeds easily take the win.

Also, instead of cow milk, you can try GOAT milk which is proven to be way more nutritional, it is the closest thing we have to mothers milk (which doubles you in size and contributes to 70% of your facial growth).

P.S Goat milk is also better tolerated by our bodies

**None of this is nutritional advice and DYOR obv**
ill try goat milk and see the reaction thank you

I have recently god diagnosed a milk allergy, and realised it's really bloating me and giving me breakouts, but how can i stop eating dairy when it is so beneficial for bone growth, and literally everything in my country is made from dairy. what can i substitute it for to still get the needed nutrients without getting acne and destroying my gut health. I can go few days without milk but it's hard.
Get sups and alternative foods

Raw milk will help break down the lactose because of enzymes n sheitz we wuz lactose tolerant and shiet

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser