The most appealing persons

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
There are maybe models,celebrities who posess higher PSL, sharper jaw, wider hunter eyes, taller but you can not deny the fact that Bomer, Pitt, Gandy, Delon and Lachowski would be such a pleasent candyies to be observed in the every street, office, shopping male- in a manner of speaking public places where ordinary people are seen on a daily basis.

Yeah, I know that Barrett, O'Pry have sharper features, they are one of the best if not the best paid male models but they look a little bit odd... Those people i have already mentioned they could do any job despite suspicions that something is wrong here.

Could you imagine that Jordan Barrett is some director of the department? xD His look is perfect for modeling but that is all.

Attachments

• bomerrr.png
    bomerrr.png
    339.7 KB · Views: 0
  • pitt.png
    pitt.png
    159.8 KB · Views: 0
  • david gandy.png
    david gandy.png
    343.4 KB · Views: 0
  • lachowski.png
    lachowski.png
    248.3 KB · Views: 0
  • delon.png
    delon.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 0
What are you yapping about schizo

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, mayo mogger, LooksThinker and 1 other person
What is gandy doing on the list

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Allornothing and mayo mogger
Where Am i?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
no dellisola no hexum just kys op [ dont]

• +1
Reactions: F36
Inbound7107064789928034037
and then this man is the word appealing its self

There are maybe models,celebrities who posess higher PSL, sharper jaw, wider hunter eyes, taller but you can not deny the fact that Bomer, Pitt, Gandy, Delon and Lachowski would be such a pleasent candyies to be observed in the every street, office, shopping male- in a manner of speaking public places where ordinary people are seen on a daily basis.

Yeah, I know that Barrett, O'Pry have sharper features, they are one of the best if not the best paid male models but they look a little bit odd... Those people i have already mentioned they could do any job despite suspicions that something is wrong here.

Could you imagine that Jordan Barrett is some director of the department? xD His look is perfect for modeling but that is all.
Forgot someone

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-18 001621.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-18 001621.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-03-18 001459.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-18 001459.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0