The surgeon brought his jaw backwards...

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
And it worked?

Supposedly no upper jaw movement, this was entirely a mandibular setback.

Why does his face jaws look well aligned with his face? I thought this was a lefort.

The consensus of bringing the mandible back was a cardinal sin done only by Sunil himself.

If the pulled his upper jaw forward, he would look like a chimp based on this result here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, soover4me and RaidenJTR
Is this a surprise to you? Not every malocclusion is a problem with the maxilla

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1, russiancelreturns, Allornothing and 4 others
Is this a surprise to you? Not every malocclusion is a problem with the maxilla

Usually with underbites, the issue is with the maxilla being recessed. The bring the maxilla forward and slide the mandible a few mm back.

This was entirely a mandibular set back which was surprising.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Funnyunenjoyer1
Usually with underbites, the issue is with the maxilla being recessed. The bring the maxilla forward and slide the mandible a few mm back.

This was entirely a mandibular set back which was surprising.

If he wanted flawless facial aesthetics then he could've opted for a double jaw surgery and move forward his maxilla as well, but in this case he opted for just lower jaw surgery which provides a good enough result especially because his lower jaw is ahead of his entire face. I think perfect jaw alignment from birth is rare.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
looks better.

maxilla is largely a meme.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, datboijj and Allornothing
couldnt have done better unfortunately, his midface and upper third are fucked up

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and normie_joe
If he wanted flawless facial aesthetics then he could've opted for a double jaw surgery and move forward his maxilla as well, but in this case he opted for just lower jaw surgery which provides a good enough result especially because his lower jaw is ahead of his entire face. I think perfect jaw alignment from birth is rare.

You don't understand; it looks like his maxilla is a good position after moving his mandible backwards, but his original gave the illusion of a recessed maxilla.

If they actually moved his maxilla forward, he would be dogmaxxed.

You don't understand; it looks like his maxilla is a good position after moving his mandible backwards, but his original gave the illusion of a recessed maxilla.

looks ok to me in both pics, how did you judge that his maxilla was recessed

looks ok to me in both pics, how did you judge that his maxilla was recessed

It's that concave face shape; it's the textbook face shape of a recessed upper jaw.

IMG 2924
IMG 2922

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Flumaxxer, Newday*V3, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
No, he operated on him

i guess i meant "what app did you use or did you manually distort the face using an image editing app" :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
And it worked?

Why does his face jaws look well aligned with his face? I thought this was a lefort.

The consensus of bringing the mandible back was a cardinal sin done only by Sunil himself.

If the pulled his upper jaw forward, he would look like a chimp based on this result here.

Different angle.
That surgeon is shit, should've brought the upper forward no CCW rotation needed though

still bad maxilla but could be the fact that hes asian without Xray you can't be sure

And it worked?

Excellent result, hopefuel for jawcels like myself.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
IMG 0480
IMG 0484
what he couldve looked like if his surgeon wasnt a fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe