This is how resentful women are about men preferring virgins.

If it's so hard to tell whether a woman is a virgin, maybe it doesn't actually make as much difference as you think?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Imretarded?, northern mogger and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Ryldoo IS COPING, Ryan and 2 others
I’m a virgin and I don’t think it matters what someone’s sexual history is in terms of a relationship, but if I had to choose I would want someone with more experience. I just think it would be easier with a woman that has an idea of what she likes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Imretarded?, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
Remember when I was younger I had a hard time with the fact my girlfriend wasn't a virgin. I think it was my insecurity and a weird jealousy: she was my first but I wasn't hers. Even then I knew it was stupid and I did eventually get over it. Hopefully this guy also grows up and realizes how unimportant it is.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
Remember when I was younger I had a hard time with the fact my girlfriend wasn't a virgin. I think it was my insecurity and a weird jealousy: she was my first but I wasn't hers. Even then I knew it was stupid and I did eventually get over it. Hopefully this guy also grows up and realizes how unimportant it is.
Ok chad

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Michael Myers
Virginity matters a lot for women, but its like finding a needle in a haystack if you live in a western country.

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, Costcosuperstore, northern mogger and 1 other person
muh virginity

shit is so retarded to do this in modern times

unless ur also prepared to live like an amish person, so dumb to expect a woman to carry something over from ancient times if u dont also live like every other aspect they did back then

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dna_cel, Ryan and mayo mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, murdah, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I read the comments, cope and dickpill

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Women don’t give a shit. The more that men weep over the lack of female virgins and the importance of virginity, the more that females will rebel to spite them. Few understand this.

The more you tell a female to be modest, chaste, and pious—the more she will do her best to be immodest, promiscuous, and irreligious. They will keep giving their best to chad and give the bottom 80% of men their very worst.

Enjoy the ride

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Sub0, dna_cel and 4 others
Yeah I agree though fuck those Muslim dudes that sleep with every whore around than want some trad wife lmfao get real bud

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Tabula Rasa, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Tabula Rasa, Eternal_ and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and northern mogger
Women don’t give a shit. The more that men weep over the lack of female virgins and the importance of virginity, the more that females will rebel to spite them. Few understand this.

The more you tell a female to be modest, chaste, and pious—the more she will do her best to be immodest, promiscuous, and irreligious. They will keep giving their best to chad and give the bottom 80% of men their very worst.

Enjoy the ride
It’s in women nature to rebel.
Garden of Eden biting the forbidden fruit..

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, dna_cel, Eternal_ and 2 others
It’s in women nature to rebel.
Garden of Eden biting the forbidden fruit..
And it's men's nature to keep them in check. But alas, feminism has turned men into cucks and now females are trying to keep males in check. That's what this sexual revolution brought us. And all the other liberal values.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Sub0, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
He's chadpreet? OP is white htn?
amnesia is white htn bhai (sarcasm) , and you are chadpreet rambling to him

damn bhai its over for your comprehension

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Michael Myers
amnesia is white htn bhai (sarcasm) , and you are chadpreet rambling to him

damn bhai its over for your comprehension
Yes I'm a brown truecel.

• Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger
what is the biological reason for women being rebellious
Inherent resentment for being the weaker and easily deceived sex. They take it out on (most) men. They deliberately make most men feel max pain as retaliation for the thousands of years of oppression they’ve faced.

And if it is the case that they live in a society that has not or is not oppressing them, they will be rebellious to spite the majority of men who do want to oppress them but can’t.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, dna_cel and northern mogger
muh virginity

unless ur also prepared to live like an amish person, so dumb to expect a woman to carry something over from ancient times if u dont also live like every other aspect they did back then

Oh, here he is. The slayer with a triple body-count mocking us dateless KHHVs. :feelswhy:
He lives outside San Fran the gay capital of the world, uses hookup apps to meet girls, and is projecting the degeneracy of that place onto everywhere else.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, northern mogger and Michael Myers
He lives outside San Fran the gay capital of the world, uses hookup apps to meet girls, and is projecting the degeneracy of that place onto everywhere else.
I casually forgot he's a commiefornian.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Virginity matters a lot for women, but its like finding a needle in a haystack if you live in a western country.
Especially if you're looking for someone decent. The virgin females are usually the fatties or the super uggos. I'd rather hit a stacy with a few bodies than a fatty with no bodies.

muh virginity

Problem is the asymmetry. I'd be okay with it if I got to have the fun too, but I didn't.