Too insecure about Instagram Followers(Read the whole thing please)

A

ardastar

Iron
So I had joined instagram for around 2 years and all my friends have like atleast 600 followers on their private account(and none of them seems fake)while here me having only 150 followers in 2 years

I(with all my courage)decided to add my crush and few friends from tution on instagram thankfully they followed back but looking at their fucking 600-1000 followers I feel super insecure about it as I don't even know this many people IRL

Anytips on how do I add real instagram followers on private account.I feel to look normal I atleast need 300 followers or else it is becoming humiliating for me to be with only this much followers.People including my crush would think this guy doesn't have a social life etc etc.I haven't even added all my tution mates on instagram due to this insecurity+2 people not accepting my follow request.This made me even more furious

And sorry for my shitty English!

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and NoseProphecy
Buy botted followers

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
what a beautiful thing to worry about

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, northern mogger and NoseProphecy
I think in today's gen you need to have a good presence on instagram especially for dating and social status

Literally just kys :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I have 90 followers and I share a lot of shit because I can't control myself, I don't care what they think of me anymore, the same people always see me jfl

Insta follower is unironically giga important tbh.

Tbh just spamming follows to ppl on uni intro page might work, or follow everyone u meet irl

i love how no one is looksmaxxing on this website anymore its just this and politics

Yes what do you think should I spam follow all with atleast 10 mutuals wouldn't it be creepy right?I literally saw a girl opening her account 3 days back and already having 400 followers by spamming mutual followers.I guess people increase their followers that way
Insta follower is unironically giga important tbh.

Tbh just spamming follows to ppl on uni intro page might work, or follow everyone u meet irl

My friend makes his account public, makes a post and private it after 24 hours. He used to farm followers this way. He has good appeal, which helps him.

My friend makes his account public, makes a post and private it after 24 hours. He used to farm followers this way. He has good appeal, which helps him.
Hmm any other way to increase followers by just putting pfp?

Whatever you do actually don’t buy followers that shit is so obvious and embarrassing as fuck