Went clubbing again… BBCs stay winnin

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

TERRA TYRONEJEET IN AVI MASHALLAH 🥰
BBCs pulled white foids stacies and beckies (I didn’t pull in incel) funny asf white kids got cucked in the club hard but there were a lot of blk foids there and shcokingly MANY WERE HOT, I failed to rizz a black Stacy (I won’t recover from this) was simping for cos high inhb aspiecel 🤷‍♂️. But whyboyz sat there and watched their hoes get Taxxed by badboy BBCs and Arabs/paki

I did pull a pinkoid foid only to lose her to her cumskin buddy who cockblocked me so a white guy did take an L over me but that’s not an accomplishment because it’s me lol.

Overall good night, music was mainly Trap, R&B and EDM amazin

@yeeyeeslayer @Achilles @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @murdah the coon

@Looks234 @MrGlutton @SecularIslamist @Xangsane

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, SecularIslamist, bloomercel and 14 others
i told these white brah that SMV talk is just sports debate

the real game in real life is ethnic men PUA on white women

no amount of gatekeeping and mateguarding on line can stop a ethnic from taking these white women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, Bushman, nope and 11 others
bbcs are naturally charimastic, they slay on campuses and clubs. Mulattos do very good tho in club settings

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and liberiangrimreaper
I am not a coon.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, Ricky212, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
i told these white brah that SMV talk is just sports debate

the real game in real life is ethnic men PUA on white women

no amount of gatekeeping and mateguarding on line can stop a ethnic from taking these white women
Yeah man, I saw it, legit 6/10 negros were cleaning up shop if clean shaven. whybois couldn’t compete must feel like shit seeing your own how’s Thot it out for a race of men so different to yourself bro even me an incel almost cucked one (granted I’m not ugly but still incel)

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
and then u woke up

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Costcosuperstore, Manletmachine and 2 others
Yeah man, I saw it, legit 6/10 negros were cleaning up shop if clean shaven. whybois couldn’t compete must feel like shit seeing your own how’s Thot it out for a race of men so different to yourself bro even me an incel almost cucked one (granted I’m not ugly but still incel)
its legit brutal

the white brah was def thinking in his head "my smv is highest and i can run JBW" going into the club then he gets that reality check when all them big white booty bouncing on those black men

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
not a stacy tho
@📎♿⚙️ this is the thread you should be in. And yes your a coon, even dating apps show blk foids don’t like white men, anonymous testing proves black foids don’t have a secret list for them and yet you are saying “MUH they don’t racemix as much as bbc because cum don’t want them” nonsense even the GL blk foids who white boyz approached ALL NIGHT got rejected MEANWHILE AN BLK INCEL LIKE ME WITH 0 RIZZ ALMOST PULLED THE BADDEST ONE JFL (my pheno does appeal to ethnic women so I dunno if this counts)

• +1
Reactions: nope, 📎♿️⚙️, N1666 and 1 other person
@📎♿⚙️this is the thread you should be in. And yes your a coon, even dating apps show blk foids don’t like white men, anonymous testing proves black foids don’t have a secret list for them and yet you are saying “MUH they don’t racemix as much as bbc because cum don’t want them” nonsense even the GL blk foids who white boyz approached ALL NIGHT got rejected MEANWHILE AN BLK INCEL LIKE ME WITH 0 RIZZ ALMOST PULLED THE BADDEST ONE JFL (my pheno does appeal to ethnic women so I dunno if this counts)
well it depends on the white guy, black women love thugmaxxed white guys. They just don’t fit the niche a lot of the time

well it depends on the white guy, black women love thugmaxxed white guys. They just don’t fit the niche a lot of the time

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Yes thugmaxxed tall tattooed and bearded white guys… same way white giros are even more obessed with 6/10 6ft Darkskin gymmaxxed niggas. What’s your point?

I never said a white guy CANNOT pull a blk foids if he is chad or meets the requirements but genrally from my perception niggas have an VERY easy time pulling 5/10-7/10 white foids with ease (8s are rare in the UK so I haven’t got stats on them) alll a nigga need to pull every white foid is Be low inhb, NT and 6/10, even my 5’7 black MTN buddy slays white stacies (he shows me the videos) using what I said.

White guys with the same stats get memed on by blk and arab foids. As I said I think I cheat cos I have a beard so ethnic foids love me so I don’t think my exp is a fair assessment.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Yes thugmaxxed tall tattooed and bearded white guys… same way white giros are even more obessed with 6/10 6ft Darkskin gymmaxxed niggas. What’s your point?

I never said a white guy CANNOT pull a blk foids if he is chad or meets the requirements but genrally from my perception niggas have an VERY easy time pulling 5/10-7/10 white foids with ease (8s are rare in the UK so I haven’t got stats on them) alll a nigga need to pull every white foid is Be low inhb, NT and 6/10, even my 5’7 black MTN buddy slays white stacies (he shows me the videos) using what I said.

White guys with the same stats get memed on by blk and arab foids. As I said I think I cheat cos I have a beard so ethnic foids love me so I don’t think my exp is a fair assessment.
dripmax and thugmax is law for blacks, they can pull decent white women easily. im not doubting that lol

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
BBCs pulled white foids stacies and beckies (I didn’t pull in incel) funny asf white kids got cucked in the club hard but there were a lot of blk foids there and shcokingly MANY WERE HOT, I failed to rizz a black Stacy (I won’t recover from this) was simping for cos high inhb aspiecel 🤷‍♂️. But whyboyz sat there and watched their hoes get Taxxed by badboy BBCs and Arabs/paki

I did pull a pinkoid foid only to lose her to her cumskin buddy who cockblocked me so a white guy did take an L over me but that’s not an accomplishment because it’s me lol.

Yeah we know BBC is law this is water.

• Hmm...
dripmax and thugmax is law for blacks, they can pull decent white women easily. im not doubting that lol
I’m simply saying the differnce in ease for a cumskin to pull a blk foid and vice versa is night and day. Though I failed to pull a black Stacy last night :feelswah: so I’m still salty about that because I was high inhb and rizzless I needed her in my life bro she was perfect 4 meeee

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and murdah
Yeah we know BBC is law this is water.
Tell the faggots @SadLivwr and @Achilles theh seem to forget their place and how the largest growing mixed race are mullatos which are 8/10 times to bbc and cum women (more accurate portrayal than marriage as BBCs don’t marry women)

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I’m simply saying the differnce in ease for a cumskin to pull a blk foid and vice versa is night and day. Though I failed to pull a black Stacy last night :feelswah: so I’m still salty about that because I was high inhb and rizzless I needed her in my life bro she was perfect 4 meeee
Yeah but a lot of the times, when this happens, its just ONS and not LTR’s. white women are very promiscuous in their 20s. its only a dub if it ends in having kids or having an LTR with a white women

• Hmm...

You still have the courage to put that cross on your name, respectfully go fuck yourself after saying this much shit in record time

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, try2beme, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
You still have the courage to put that cross on your name, respectfully go fuck yourself after saying this much shit in record time
hes not wrong, black guys can slay white women fairly easily, but whats the point unless it ends in an LTR?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and PrinceLuenLeoncur
hes not wrong, black guys can slay white women fairly easily, but whats the point unless it ends in an LTR?
He’s wrong for giving me a brain aneurysm after reading allat

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Yeah but a lot of the times, when this happens, its just ONS and not LTR’s. white women are very promiscuous in their 20s. its only a dub if it ends in having kids or having an LTR with a white women
You think blk/arab/paki men want kids with white women :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Trust me 90% of brothas who fuck whywoymins have 0 intention of wifing or impregnating them you can ask them yourself. The fact is they are easy whores, and liable to get ran through like the village bike. I even see African freshies who speak broken English fuck them dude JFL.

The fact remains JBW gets brutally mogged by BBC in this debate. I have no bias here I even admit I have 0 appeal to cumskin foids myself despite being HTN bbc but that’s due to location and phen/Islamic beard. So why would i lie about this?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, try2beme and murdah
I have to fight back against faggots who keep spreading bullshit… don’t blame me besides I didn’t commit any sins I didn’t kiss any girls (ofrnicste) I didn’t drink till drunk etc I followed all the tenants. Cry for me brother 👨🏼 and I’ll keep it my faith displayed here cuck fuck YOU

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and INB
Christian by the way 🤡 🤡
@Michael Myers

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, PrinceLuenLeoncur and INB
Look how insecure and how much seethe is generated that this ethnic clowns gotta make threads like this 😂 😂 😂

Bruh its over for these plebs. Nice cope

Im putting prince delulu on ignore now

Christian by the way 🤡 🤡
@Michael Myers
Why are you brining up my faith into a discussion about my night out and my observations?
Look how insecure and how much seethe is generated that this ethnic clowns gotta make threads like this 😂 😂 😂

Put me on ignore all you want because the truth hurts not my fault 😉 you can’t cope with your hoes being used up rags for BBCs Arabs and pakis 🤷‍♂️ that will teach you to make threads about cucking ethnics bitch

Why are you brining up my faith into a discussion about my night out and my observations?
Nigga are you serious about being a christian or nah??

Premarital sex is forbidden

Nigga are you serious about being a christian or nah??

Premarital sex is forbidden
I literally said “I DIDNT PULL BECAUSE IM INCEL” I don’t have the OPTION of pre marital sex because IM INCEL I’m not going to lie and say I don’t do it cos of religion I say I don’t do it because I DONT HAVE THE CHOICE LMFAO

Yes I have fucked women before but that’s life I wasn’t religious back then

I literally said “I DIDNT PULL BECAUSE IM INCEL” I don’t have the OPTION of pre marital sex because IM INCEL I’m not going to lie and say I don’t do it cos of religion I say I don’t do it because I DONT HAVE THE CHOICE LMFAO

Yes I have fucked women before but that’s life I wasn’t religious back then
Nigga what was the point of you going clubbing?? Be honest jesus is watching you

Nigga what was the point of you going clubbing?? Be honest jesus is watching you
To club… have a good time and POTENTIALLY get a girl not to fuck though I didn’t make plans for that but if it came to that I’d not say no. Yes I’m a sinner we all sin what’s your point. But my main goal was to have a good time which I did hence why I’m not bitter that I didn’t pull hoes clearly my motive is clear

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
To club… have a good time and POTENTIALLY get a girl not to fuck though I didn’t make plans for that but if it came to that I’d not say no. Yes I’m a sinner we all sin what’s your point. But my main goal was to have a good time which I did hence why I’m not bitter that I didn’t pull hoes clearly my motive is clear
@i_love_roosters opinion?

I would suggest at least 100 lashes, but that's just me

I would like this comment if u didnt do the exact same ☠️☠️☠️ ethnics watching niggers and whitebois suck themselves off all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, Bushman, Costcosuperstore and 2 others

You think I don’t realise it’s a sin? The thing you forget I’m of the flesh I’m human I’m also very high T so I demand vagina. I’m trying to fight it, I get 0 pussy though so even if I sear can for pussy my location and Pheno leave me as a Truecel due to my HIGH INHB as welll so YEAAAAHHH.

Unlike Chad I don’t engage in sex the act is forbidden to em the same way I can’t become a faggot because I’m str8

• JFL
Reactions: INB and Autismcel
I would like this comment if u didnt do the exact same ☠️☠️☠️ ethnics watching niggers and whitebois suck themselves off all day
Irony is I make a thread on my review of my clubs everh time I go. If you go in my post history you’ll see I made one on Saturday ( Sunday morning when I last went clubbing) So he’s just projecting 😉

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: INB, st.hamudi but 6‘5, mayo mogger and 2 others
You think I don’t realise it’s a sin? The thing you forget I’m of the flesh I’m human I’m also very high T so I demand vagina. I’m trying to fight it, I get 0 pussy though so even if I sear can for pussy my location and Pheno leave me as a Truecel due to my HIGH INHB as welll so YEAAAAHHH.

Unlike Chad I don’t engage in sex the act is forbidden to em the same way I can’t become a faggot because I’m str8
Okay, so now:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur we have a christian who thinks that premarital sex (major sin by the way) is fine

@Eternal_ another christian who thinks faggotry is normal and worships the jews

:feelsping:

@i_love_roosters but deadass, do you think it's okay when you see a fellow christian trying to commit a major sin freely?

• Ugh..
Okay, so now:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur we have a christian who thinks that premarital sex (major sin by the way) is fine

@Eternal_ another christian who thinks faggotry is normal and worships the jews

:feelsping:
What? How is faghorty normal your gonna have to lean on where anybody said this

I never said fornication was “fine” its a sin, I said I’m a sinner and not perfect I knwo this but regardless of what I want I’m incel so I don’t engage in it by default.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
"black SMV is just a myth brooo" copers are unbearable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 📎♿️⚙️
volkov was winning all fight until lucky punch

stop being bbc cuck you retard
winning until what
decision wont matter since black beast KO his european ass

"black SMV is just a myth brooo" copers are unbearable
Notice how the faggot Achilles put me on ignore because the truth hurt him so fucking much. Notice how @SadLivwr never replies to threads on the racepill of cumskin mena en BW deposite him happily replying to me on other topics

The reason is because both know they are full of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, Imretarded?, traveler and 1 other person
winning until what
decision wont matter since black beast KO his european ass
being a better fighter until last 10 seconds of the fight

volkov beats him 99 times from 100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back