What beard is best for a recessed chin

Just4Beast

Just4Beast

Iron
My chin is a little bit recessed. Any other way then a beard to hide it? Or to get forward groth? I dont mean surgery.

And i havent seen a blonde chad with a full beard yet. So stubble is always better right.
Guess if i try to beardfraud i will never be seen as good as a chad or chadlite right

I'm in this position. I taper my beard from a 3mm stubble on the sides of my face into a 10mm beard on my chin. I also keep my moustache at 3mm to downplay my recessed mandible, as my maxilla is not significantly recessed.

I trim the beard line underneath in such a way that it defines my jaw in the sharpest possible way while in the mewing position.

I trim my beard once a week and re-define the edges twice a week.

I would agree that this caps people like us at HTN but it would certainly be fixable with a bimax. Maybe even camouflage orthodontics + genio in my case since the recession of my mandible is only moderate.

Once I would get another 10-15mm advancement of the mandible I would maintain a 3mm stubble beard all over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984 and Just4Beast
I'm in this position. I taper my beard from a 3mm stubble on the sides of my face into a 10mm beard on my chin. I also keep my moustache at 3mm to downplay my recessed mandible, as my maxilla is not significantly recessed.

I trim the beard line underneath in such a way that it defines my jaw in the sharpest possible way while in the mewing position.

I trim my beard once a week and re-define the edges twice a week.

I would agree that this caps people like us at HTN but it would certainly be fixable with a bimax. Maybe even camouflage orthodontics + genio in my case since the recession of my mandible is only moderate.

Once I would get another 10-15mm advancement of the mandible I would maintain a 3mm stubble beard all over.
thats what i have thought too. thanks for explaining