What do you guys think about food truck near school/s?

Teddo23

Teddo23

Gold
The demand in food is high near schools and there is no stores nearly where they sell desserts like doughnuts, pancakes, waffles and that kind of stuff in the schools in my city , should I save for a food truck so I don't have to rent a place from 3500-10000€ and I can sell near the schools, tell me guys your opinions. Genuinely asking no shitposting or bullshitting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, optimisticzoomer and <6PSLcel
if the food is good it could work

• +1
Reactions: nathan, NoseProphecy, Autismcel and 2 others
girls would see your face and run away buddy!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: udeactive, nathan, NoseProphecy and 3 others
if the food is good it could work
Im thinking of bringing some combos to the donuts like Nutella and banana or there is a special kit kat chocolate topping in my country and that kind of stuff

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
good idea, keep the competition fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, NoseProphecy, eduardkoopman and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Deleted member 57464 and marek937
Think about it a bit more, but high level yes.

F&b is notoriously hard to Crack, because making money gets harder each time u go more upmarket - innovative Michellin star places can never make money.

Food trucks generally work cos u only need to worry about 2 things - is the quality going to be high within your price envelope and do u have all the right certs and permissions

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Teddo23

F&b is notoriously hard to Crack, because making money gets harder each time u go more upmarket - innovative Michellin star places can never make money.

Food trucks generally work cos u only need to worry about 2 things - is the quality going to be high within your price envelope and do u have all the right certs and permissions
F&b?

F&b?

Food and beverage

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
Hire some chads to take the order and you do the cooking

Hire some chads to take the order and you do the cooking
No chads in my area, most girls go for normies even subhumans aslong as they are with buzzcut or short hair, i only look good with slightly longer hair since im a fat fuck

The demand in food is high near schools and there is no stores nearly where they sell desserts like doughnuts, pancakes, waffles and that kind of stuff in the schools in my city , should I save for a food truck so I don't have to rent a place from 3500-10000€ and I can sell near the schools, tell me guys your opinions. Genuinely asking no shitposting or bullshitting
Looks for any other food stops nearby, if there is more than 1 within a mile radius, you might suffer from whats called a substitution effect, where new entrants in a market get pissed over because of popular firms, like say if you started a phone corp, your product will get pissed on bc the market is too saturated.

also research what foods the school likes, do surveys and stalk people for best results bhai

Looks for any other food stops nearby, if there is more than 1 within a mile radius, you might suffer from whats called a substitution effect, where new entrants in a market get pissed over because of popular firms, like say if you started a phone corp, your product will get pissed on bc the market is too saturated.

also research what foods the school likes, do surveys and stalk people for best results bhai
"Stalk people" lmao