What the difference between Sunni and Shia?

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Sultans cumslut: property of ethnic BVLLS, TEE HEE
Other than one wanting Ali to be the successor what’s the differences. I know shias have Muta (pleasure contract Marriges for a period) but what’s the other one

@yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist and other Muslims like @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, murdah and LancasteR
Succession of imams differs, some sects have different shariah practices, some sects believe In spiritual imams (Lol), it’s mostly just random minute differences with some major ones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Trilogy, murdah and 1 other person
Succession of imams differs, some sects have different shariah practices, some sects believe In spiritual imams (Lol), it’s mostly just random minute differences with some major ones
So similar like denominations in Christianity?

basically shias (most) need to visit the psych ward

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, yen, Jason Voorhees and 7 others
Other than one wanting Ali to be the successor what’s the differences. I know shias have Muta (pleasure contract Marriges for a period) but what’s the other one

I would say the main difference is Sunnis only worship/pray to allah. Where as Shias worship inanimate objects (Mecca) And I think they pray/worship Mohammed idfk. Something like that

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Similarly like Catholics, Prothestants, Orthodox, Baptists etc. etc. in Christianity
Well yeh that’s what a sect is isn’t it JFL

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
PrinceLuenLeoncur

• Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Did you know: 1 in 5 muslims are not terrorists.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and NotAMogger
It originated as a politic rift between the Islamic community after the Seal of Prophets passed away. There was a need for a new leader of the Islamic community and there were two camps: those who wanted a relative of the prophet to be the next ruler and those who wanted someone outside of his family. Eventually, a civil war started between these two groups. Later on, ideological/theological differences were added to the mix. Nowadays, Shi'as and Sunnis have their own hadiths (oral storytelling). Shi'as don't accept Sunni hadiths and vice versa. It's Sunni hadiths that state something disgusting like that the prophet supposedly married a 6 year old and then consummated the marriage 3 years later. This is ridiculous and the Shi'as rightfully reject this idiotic notion. Sunnis often try to degrade Shi'as for having mut'ah marriages, which are "temporary marriages" in which people can fornicate without one another without trying to feel like a degenerate (except this is nothing but prostitution, no matter how the Shi'as try to spin it). However, Sunnis have their own temporary marriages which are called misyar marriages. It's the same degeneracy and only perverted, misguided people would classify these "temporary marriages" as legitimate. There's also a splinter group of the Shi'as who are called Alawites. They are extremists who believe that God made a mistake (JFL?) and that Ali (r.a.) was supposed to be the prophet and not Muhammad (peace be upon him). Shi'as also go on pilgrimage to cities in Iraq and Iran. I am neither Sunni nor Shi'a because I reject both sides since there are things I could agree with, unlike those two groups. But brainless idiots (read: 99.9% of the Islamic community) will call me either a kafir or a murtad (one who leaves Islam).

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PrinceLuenLeoncur and st.hamudi but 6‘5

Different schools or thought and theology. It's not just a "political" or "historical" dispute. Yeah it started out like that but it's not like Ali himself said "hey guys lets start a new sect call shiism and whip ourselves". Rather it's a tradition that developed in the ensuing centuries from that point onwards after the conflict with Muawiyah, and death of Hasan and Husain, and battle of Karbala.

Sunnis don't make a big deal of this.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Shias are shorter (5’6 on average) and have a kind of inbred look

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Shias are shorter (5’6 on average) and have a kind of inbred look
The Shi'as I met in Pakistan were between 6'0" and 6'5". The 6'5" one was ogre AF, looked like a caveman.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Friendly people, though. :)
ok on average who do you reckon has a higher iq, shias or sunnis? (i mean ofc us ibadi sympathizers mog both of them:ogre:)

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
The Shi'as I met in Pakistan were between 6'0" and 6'5". The 6'5" one was ogre AF, looked like a caveman.
The tallest man I ever met (6’8) was shiai there is 4 shia for every sunni where I live so more likely for very tall men to be shiA

• +1
ok on average who do you reckon has a higher iq, shias or sunnis? (i mean ofc us ibadi sympathizers mog both of them:ogre:)
They murder each other because they get exploited by kafirs. They have the same double digit IQ (60 on average). :forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futureashtray, philosopher and arabcelxxx
The tallest man I ever met (6’8) was shiai there is 4 shia for every sunni where I live so more likely for very tall men to be shiA
Another Shi'a W. :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
  • +1
Reactions: philosopher
Okay. Based Max Stirnercel anyway.
oman seems like w beautiful country tho @Michael Myers i want to visit it someday and talk with actual ibadi scholars from there

also max stirner is antitheist these are literally the first 2 pages of his book, idk if you would consider him based now since you are muslim

IMG 6027 IMG 6028

• +1
It originated as a politic rift between the Islamic community after the Seal of Prophets passed away. There was a need for a new leader of the Islamic community and there were two camps: those who wanted a relative of the prophet to be the next ruler and those who wanted someone outside of his family. Eventually, a civil war started between these two groups. Later on, ideological/theological differences were added to the mix. Nowadays, Shi'as and Sunnis have their own hadiths (oral storytelling). Shi'as don't accept Sunni hadiths and vice versa. It's Sunni hadiths that state something disgusting like that the prophet supposedly married a 6 year old and then consummated the marriage 3 years later. This is ridiculous and the Shi'as rightfully reject this idiotic notion. Sunnis often try to degrade Shi'as for having mut'ah marriages, which are "temporary marriages" in which people can fornicate without one another without trying to feel like a degenerate (except this is nothing but prostitution, no matter how the Shi'as try to spin it). However, Sunnis have their own temporary marriages which are called misyar marriages. It's the same degeneracy and only perverted, misguided people would classify these "temporary marriages" as legitimate. There's also a splinter group of the Shi'as who are called Alawites. They are extremists who believe that God made a mistake (JFL?) and that Ali (r.a.) was supposed to be the prophet and not Muhammad (peace be upon him). Shi'as also go on pilgrimage to cities in Iraq and Iran. I am neither Sunni nor Shi'a because I reject both sides since there are things I could agree with, unlike those two groups. But brainless idiots (read: 99.9% of the Islamic community) will call me either a kafir or a murtad (one who leaves Islam).
Mo did marry a 6-7 yr old and he did fuck her @ 9 every evidence points to this being a fact and Shias agree with this. They just reject the retarded aspects like Allah having a physical form which Sunnis speak off. I think Sunni is closer to the orginal form of Islam like how orthodox is the orginal form of Christianity but shias have added stuff to their creed like the catholics making them different and both seeing eachother as heretics. Protestants are more like the other Islamic sects like Salafis and alawite and ishmealis etc aka retards. Correct me if I’m wrong @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @SecularIslamist

My buddy said he accidentally went to a Shia mosque and they grabbed him and made him dance with them and they all slapped eachother on the head when he went there to pray :forcedsmile:. He said he went along with it but was like “hmm I must have walked into a Shia mosque”

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
oman seems like w beautiful country tho @Michael Myers i want to visit it someday and talk with actual ibadi scholars from there

also max stirner is antitheist these are literally the first 2 pages of his book, idk if you would consider him based now since you are muslim

View attachment 2926693View attachment 2926694
He places Good before God. But God and Good are inseparable. Me no likey. Me no read further. :ogre:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: philosopher and SecularIslamist

View attachment 2926693View attachment 2926694
I read him when I was a secular leaning degen and very political (anarchist) type. Yeah I'm fully aware he's atheist. Seemed like Nietzsche plaigerizes off him I here. Doesn't matter if both are atheist they can still and are admired.

• +1
One believes Allah physically exists with two arms and a leg and the other slashes their head with a sword for Ali (jokes)

Last edited:
Mo did marry a 6-7 yr old and he did fuck her @ 9 every evidence points to this being a fact and Shias agree with this. They just reject the retarded aspects like Allah having a physical form which Sunnis speak off. I think Sunni is closer to the orginal form of Islam like how orthodox is the orginal form of Christianity but shias have added stuff to their creed like the catholics making them different and both seeing eachother as heretics. Protestants are more like the other Islamic sects like Salafis and alawite and ishmealis etc aka retards. Correct me if I’m wrong @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @SecularIslamist

My buddy said he accidentally went to a Shia mosque and they grabbed him and made him dance with them and they all slapped eachother on the head when he went there to pray :forcedsmile:. He said he went along with it but was like “hmm I must have walked into a Shia mosque”
Shi'as don't agree with it, only Sunnis believe it (90% of the muzzie population). You can ask @yeeyeeslayer, he will confirm. He's the only active Shi'a here. The other two you tagged are Sunnis. I think I dislike Salafis the most. They have that "holier-than-thou" attitude. And based dancing Sh'ias. :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
Shi'as don't agree with it, only Sunnis believe it (90% of the muzzie population). You can ask @yeeyeeslayer, he will confirm. He's the only active Shi'a here. The other two you tagged are Sunnis. I think I dislike Salafis the most. They have that "holier-than-thou" attitude. And based dancing Sh'ias. :ROFLMAO:
Dude why were they dancing when my buddy told me this I still struggle to belive him I haven’t heard anything like this. Do some ppl pray like this by dancing locking arms and slapping eachothers heads? What sect of Islam does this @SecularIslamist

• JFL

The theological debate is between atharis and asharis. The athari creed that hold anthropomorphic ideas of God are very small. Some of them even believe he'll is temporary and reformative like Jews. But this is not what 99% of Muslims hold in the Sunni creed. If it wasn't for the wahhabis this creed might have been takfired out of Sunnism, just like the Mutazilites.

idk man basically all I can think about when im reading that is your avi saying that

Dude why were they dancing when my buddy told me this I still struggle to belive him I haven’t heard anything like this. Do some ppl pray like this by dancing locking arms and slapping eachothers heads? What sect of Islam does this @SecularIslamist
Are you sure they were Shi'as? I know some of them whip themselves and whatnot which is pretty absurd. Are you sure it wasn't a Sufi mosque? Sufis are the type of guys to dance instead of praying, to worship God. I just see it as mere jestermaxxing. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and philosopher
But God and Good are inseparable.
tbh thats the problem i have with religions, not knowing for sure the existence of god and the idea like most widespread religions state that god is good

idk man basically all I can think about when im reading that is your avi saying that
Lmfao 🤣 I’m ded. But I’m not wrong all the sources state this man why would I make this up. I mean if I were Muslim I’d be Shia jsut to cope and say “#myprophetneverdidthat”

There’s still memes in Shiism though

Are you sure they were Shi'as? I know some of them whip themselves and whatnot which is pretty absurd. Are you sure it wasn't a Sufi mosque? Sufis are the type of guys to dance instead of praying, to worship God. I just see it as mere jestermaxxing. :forcedsmile:
bekteshis also do that kinda:feelskek:

tbh thats the problem i have with religions, not knowing for sure the existence of god and the idea like most widespread religions state that god is good
All religions believe God exists (or nearly all religions do, because I don't think Buddhism believes in a supreme deity?).

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and philosopher

IMG 6029

yeah sufi’s do that shit

• +1
All religions believe God exists (or nearly all religions do, because I don't think Buddhism believes in a supreme deity?).
yeah i was saying thats just me not knowing if god really exists

• +1
he did nun wrong @MaghrebGator
As I said. Shias have a lot less shit to mock in Islam tbh. Still though I think it was either Sufi or Shia doing the mourning of Mauriyam where they hit eachother in memory.

My Sunni buddy was shocked and confused

I'm not sure. Unlike Sunnis there has been hundreds of Shia sects. Even other Shias disown these 'ghulat' sects.

• Woah
Christianity is the safest bet. With our god we have the most evidence and are backed up by the romans Greeks and Hebrews of our events. Not only this but our god is the kindest. If you go based on what you’d expect god to be like if human and alive, you’d expect him to act like Jesus.

Christianity is just the common sense choice even atheists if asked what god they’d wish were real if they’d have to choose it would be the judeo-Christian god.

Islamic god is brutal and angry, Hinduism is retarded and other pagan religions are memes. Buddhists belive in the big man cocku lord

• Hmm...
Do I need to visit the psych ward
That avi makes me think of you now so yes lol….

But like ded srs answer my question what’s the difference man come on dude tell meeeeeghh cos Sunnis be slandering yall niggers

Christianity is the safest bet. With our god we have the most evidence and are backed up by the romans Greeks and Hebrews of our events. Not only this but our god is the kindest. If you go based on what you’d expect god to be like if human and alive, you’d expect him to act like Jesus.

Christianity is just the common sense choice even atheists if asked what god they’d wish were real if they’d have to choose it would be the judeo-Christian god.

Islamic god is brutal and angry, Hinduism is retarded and other pagan religions are memes. Buddhists belive in the big man cocku lord
Christianity allows itself to spread by the sword,

I’ve been meaning to make a thread highlighting this for a while now to shut up the Christian’s who try to claim their religion is peaceful but I just haven’t gotten round to it yet

I will eviscerate this claim soon by the will of god

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: philosopher and PrinceLuenLeoncur

you also say that your good is all good and all powerful

that the thing i don’t believe in:ogre: