Whats gonna happen if I bring a psl 6.5 girl from armenia to germany for arranged marriage?

D

Deleted member 28270

Mistral
I also got rated 6.5-7psl here so we would be looksmatched

Will she leave me?

Yeah right a 7 psl needs to arrange marriage maxx stop being deluded

Yeah right a 7 psl needs to arrange marriage maxx stop being deluded
the dating market is fucked bro you should know it better I text only 6+ girls on tinder and I want a virgin. It's impossible to have a girl like that. 7+ girls want millionaires on top of good looks. I'm not going to marry a roastie

Why should I marry a 5/10 western slut? When I can get a 6+ virgin?

the dating market is fucked bro you should know it better I text only 6+ girls on tinder and I want a virgin. It's impossible to have a girl like that. 7+ girls want millionaires on top of good looks. I'm not going to marry a roastie
You probably are just a graycel who confuses PSL with normal ratings but I forgive you

what armenian girl is 6.5 psl lool

prepare to be cucked by a white chad

You probably are just a graycel who confuses PSL with normal ratings but I forgive you
No I got rated by lookism.net and sluthate members all rated me between 6.5 and 7.5 psl I also got rated in motion on tinychat and some thought I'm fake lol

Armenian girls don't like white chads

They want ethnik hunks with beards like him

I only fear those

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Isn't 7PSL chad.
No I got rated by lookism.net and sluthate members all rated me between 6.5 and 7.5 psl I also got rated in motion on tinychat and some thought I'm fake lol
Weird that you have trouble in the dating market then. Seems like you are very short

Isn't 7PSL chad.

Weird that you have trouble in the dating market then. Seems like you are very short

I'm 183cm

It's impossible to marry a young 6+virgin white girl. I'm trying for 5 years already had relationships and hookups. All were non virgins

Isn't 7PSL chad.

this forum rated vito basso like 6.5 7 psl if i remember correctly

45082FAE E3BA 4EC0 98E5 A5C0EE0D8760

i kinda doubt this guy mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I'm 183cm

It's impossible to marry a young 6+virgin white girl. I'm trying for 5 years already had relationships and hookups. All were non virgins
Why would it be possible in Armenia? Arrange marriage is that even so common in Armenia

Why would it be possible in Armenia? Arrange marriage is that even so common in Armenia
Yes from armenian villages. They are poor as fuck and marry at 18-19. We have found 3 girls that I can choose which to marry.

Yes from armenian villages. They are poor as fuck and marry at 18-19. We have found 3 girls that I can choose which to marry.
bro I know it's been a year, I know the discussion is over, but hear this out. I live in urban Armenia, and no Armenian girl is 6.5 PSL, not even close. Highest Armenian chick I've seen (talked to her too) is a 6 PSL and she famous af. Let alone in rural Armenia

• +1
Reactions: butterworld