Which ethnic group makes the best music?

Which race makes the best music?

• Total voters
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
im white but gotta give it to niggers tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
Black people and their type of music is what’s controlling the music industry

yes there are music genres like reggeaton and pop but everything is being dominated by black people

reggaeton used to go crazy in the 2010s same with pop but then it all changes once the 2010s were ending

• +1
Michael Jackson is white

• JFL
MJ is undoubtedly the greatest musical artist of all time, ever since Jackson 5 he made banger after banger. But if you are looking at the broad spectrum of music genres then whites have made the best music.

• +1
All have good music in specific genres

A lot of Indian music is unironically based. Timbaland sampled a lot of songs from curries. The instruments they use sounds great.

In general I'd say

Blacks
Indians
Whites (their best artists stole from the blacks)
Asians (jfl at gaypop, some anime songs are pretty nice tho)
Arabs (underrated but I don't know much of their stuff)

• Hmm...
A lot of Indian music is unironically based. Timbaland sampled a lot of songs from curries. The instruments they use sounds great.

In general I'd say

Blacks
Indians
Whites (their best artists stole from the blacks)
Asians (jfl at gaypop, some anime songs are pretty nice tho)
Arabs (underrated but I don't know much of their stuff)
how did whites steal??? the whites ruled the 1900s in terms of music

how did whites steal??? the whites ruled the 1900s in terms of music
Elvis and a lot of big white artists back in the day were known for stealing music from blacks. Rock music in general was originally black music. But the whites stole it and took the credit it for it.

• Woah
Elvis and a lot of big white artists back in the day were known for stealing music from blacks. Rock music in general was originally black music. But the whites stole it and took the credit it for it.
is there a vid on this? im curious now

is there a vid on this? im curious now
Just look up and the history of rock and roll and how Elvis stole from black artists. Tons of info about it on the net. I thought it's pretty well known by now tbh, seen it around on social media a lot

• JFL
Elvis didn't steal, he was public about his inspiration from black artists but nobody gave a shit about it so it was buried by media until the 21st century

• +1
latinos....rap sounds like tribal african music and kpop is terrible.rock music is demonic.