Why did ER do what he did?

Nigga was LTN tbh, short too. No wonder he was incel

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Because he was ugly, short and ethnic in an area almost fully populated by white tall college chads?
You could have at least picked a pic where he looks somewhat decent but you picked the worst one to make your point

He was EXTREMELY autistic, why does nobody mention this when talking about his failure with women? No foid wants a guy that talks like shadow the hedgehog and has no friends.
he wasnt autistic. what are you talking about

Just imagine you are 21 year old manlet virgin Elliot Roger. You spend all your time in your room because you don't get along with your step mother. Then one day, through the wall, in the bedroom next to your room, you hear your 17 year old sister getting banged by a 17 year old Chad. It is a humiliation that your 17 year old sister, with the approval of your parents, is getting railed in her own bed while you are still a virgin. You always had that cope that your parents were too strict to allow you to ever bring a girl home, now that cope is gone. Even though it is a humiliation and it is your sister, you can't help but get a boner from the sounds of sex, the grunt and the moans and sqeaking of the box spring mattress, you feel dirty and gross, yet the boner will not go away. Then it happens the next day, and the next, every day it is the same except you start to get a boner even before you can hear her moans, you come to realize that the 17 year old Chad is the main character and you are at best an NPC, that the 17 year old Chad could jizz all over your sister on the kitchen table in front of your parents and they would commend him on his muscular body and forceful technique, then your step mom would lick his cock clean and wet your father's lips with his cum.

He did what he felt was right

Just imagine you are 21 year old manlet virgin Elliot Roger. You spend all your time in your room because you don't get along with your step mother. Then one day, through the wall, in the bedroom next to your room, you hear your 17 year old sister getting banged by a 17 year old Chad. It is a humiliation that your 17 year old sister, with the approval of your parents, is getting railed in her own bed while you are still a virgin. You always had that cope that your parents were too strict to allow you to ever bring a girl home, now that cope is gone. Even though it is a humiliation and it is your sister, you can't help but get a boner from the sounds of sex, the grunt and the moans and sqeaking of the box spring mattress, you feel dirty and gross, yet the boner will not go away. Then it happens the next day, and the next, every day it is the same except you start to get a boner even before you can hear her moans, you come to realize that the 17 year old Chad is the main character and you are at best an NPC, that the 17 year old Chad could jizz all over your sister on the kitchen table in front of your parents and they would commend him on his muscular body and forceful technique, then your step mom would lick his cock clean and wet your father's lips with his cum.
You definitely enjoy cuckolding

Because they deserved it

no depends not on the country 6,5 or fucking death
6'5 is crazy bro, ive only seen like 3 guys my whole life who are that tall in my country

ik it is right ? But still woman only want tall af guys... rly weird
Like i said, it depends on the country
In yours 6foot isnt tall while in mine 6foot is tall and anything above 6'2 is super crazy tall

Like i said, it depends on the country
In yours 6foot isnt tall while in mine 6foot is tall and anything above 6'2 is super crazy tall
Like i said - 6,5 or fucking death

5'8, mentally retarded and ptobably 0 appeal in his area.

looked like shit tbh not even htn