will oral minoxidil help with eyelash and eyebrow hair growth?

K

kendricklamarlover

Iron
also dis would be my first time do y’all recommend to start with 2.5mg

• +1
Reactions: silencio
yes im almost a year on topical oral minox and i went from no eyebrows to kinda thick eyebrows and very long eyelashes

yeah but fuck it topical minoxidil is too time consuming and tedious also shouldn’t topical minoxidil be paired with derma stamp ?
derma stamping doesnt make much sense, tret does everything it does better. increases topical effects, upregulates sulfotransferase enzymes, doesnt have the effect of scar tissue preventing more hair growth.

derma stamping doesnt make much sense, tret does everything it does better. increases topical effects, upregulates sulfotransferase enzymes, doesnt have the effect of scar tissue preventing more hair growth.
what is tret? also how do you apply topical minoxidil on eyelashes and eyebrows do i use a cotton swab? if yes how many drops of minoxidil do I use? thank you

what is tret? also how do you apply topical minoxidil on eyelashes and eyebrows do i use a cotton swab? if yes how many drops of minoxidil do I use? thank you
fucking faggot go use search engine
not spoonfeeding your grey ass

yes im almost a year on topical oral minox and i went from no eyebrows to kinda thick eyebrows and very long eyelashes
did your eyebrows become darker or remained the same colour
darker brows would looksmin me tbh