Women are not "Chad only'" YOU are just bellow average

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Platinum
Most women out there are fucking and dating normies, Chad is extremely rare.
I don't think you guys understand what a Chad is. Chad is like the perfect guy. Think Dolph Ludgren.

Some of you are Stacy only and then you project that onto bitches but I never knew any women who was dating or was fwb with a Chad istg.

Even celebrity women who have tons of options still sometimes date ugly mfs because Chad is just that rare.
Examples: Monica belucci, Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen, Megan fox, Kim Kardashian, Ariana grande.....
If those women are dating men that are just ok looking what makes you think a fat Becky is getting chad??? That's ridiculous.

Ofc you may cope with Chad fux, beta bux, which is more along the lines of "HTN fucks, beta bux" you are not incel because you are not a Chad that's what I'm saying.
Everyone has a gf.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Niggamaxxer, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 23 others
Like I swear to god I see Soo many stacies on Instagram and whenever I stalk them, I find out they are banging normies, it's ALWAYS like that, same with HTBS.

I guess Chad is mtb or bellow only :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Swarthy Knight, Mewton and 4 others
Only Chads and Chadlites slay, the others are in "LTR".
Like I swear to god I see Soo many stacies on Instagram and whenever I stalk them, I find out they are banging normies, it's ALWAYS like that, same with HTBS.

I guess Chad is mtb or bellow only :lul::lul::lul:
Rich dudes, blackpill is cope you only get to slay MTBs and HTBs if you're strong HTN or more. Rich dudes are rare like Stacies, Stacies don't work they get money for free or have OF. No man decides what to fuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger, dna_cel, aber and 5 others
Those who are 3-5 in SMV are with normies, from 6+ up is chad only

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, mayo mogger and nathan

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Klasik01
Only Chads and Chadlites slay, the others are in "LTR".

Rich dudes, blackpill is cope you only get to slay MTBs and HTBs. Rich dudes are rare like Stacies, Stacies don't work at worse they have OF.

I personally think slaying is degenerate.
Fucking with a condom feels like shit, If I was a Chad I'm not sure if I would want to fck every hole in the world.
Just like Stacy, Chad doesn't need that shit to feel validated. But I get your point he doesnt need relationships technically either.

Makes sense that rich men would collect them, but I would expect them to find at least HTN rich men. The dudes I see with hot woman on sm would be told to rope if they posted on here fr
:feelsrope: n they don't seem like multi millionaires either but maybe they just don't like to flex.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Xangsane
I don't think you guys understand what a Chad is. Chad is like the perfect guy. Think Dolph Ludgren.

Some of you are Stacy only and then you project that onto bitches but I never knew any women who was dating or was fwb with a Chad istg.

Even celebrity women who have tons of options still sometimes date ugly mfs because Chad is just that rare.
Examples: Monica belucci, Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen, Megan fox, Kim Kardashian, Ariana grande.....
If those women are dating men that are just ok looking what makes you think a fat Becky is getting chad??? That's ridiculous.

Ofc you may cope with Chad fux, beta bux, which is more along the lines of "HTN fucks, beta bux" you are not incel because you are not a Chad that's what I'm saying.
Everyone has a gf.
we literally have dating app data, its a larger pool of women banging a small pool of desired men. Your post is comedy or trollinh.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, borismonster, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
I personally think slaying is degenerate.
Fucking with a condom feels like shit, If I was a Chad I'm not sure if I would want to fck every hole in the world.
Just like Stacy, Chad doesn't need that shit to feel validated. But I get your point he doesnt need relationships technically either.

Makes sense that rich men would collect them, but I would expect them to find at least HTN rich men. The dudes I see with hot woman on sm would be told to rope if they posted on here fr
:feelsrope: n they don't seem like multi millionaires either but maybe they just don't like to flex.
I know some rich dudes who got their money from dad, life is fucking easy for them just buy as many houses as possible and startups. These average looking guys get messages from different foids trying to look interested in their personality or whatever shit they tell you to ascend in the social scale, all fake. Money is not genuine attraction, some girls just want to get the easy life. Looks is genuine attraction? I would say genuine sexual attraction. What about LTR? a LTR demands to be average on everything and stand out in something.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, borismonster, greywind and 6 others
I know some rich dudes who got their money from dad, life is fucking easy for them just buy as many houses as possible and startups. These average looking guys get messages from different foids trying to look interested in their personality or whatever shit they tell you to ascend in the social scale, all fake. Money is not genuine attraction, some girls just want to get the easy life. Looks is genuine attraction? I would say genuine sexual attraction. What about LTR? a LTR demands to be average on everything and stand out in something.
You need to have looks for a LTR tbh

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
we literally have dating app data, its a larger pool of women banging a small pool of desired men. Your post is comedy or trollinh.
Dating apps for women are made to fuck (find Chad) or get a rich average normie at best. I don't deny looks, you have to be atleast MTN and rich to bang Stacy but first you've got to spend money on her like if she was a whore. Famous pill = money pill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, aber, Lebron_James and 1 other person
bluepill gaslighting thread

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Primalsplit
determining whether a guy is average is basically mapping them onto a number like a 1-10 rating. What maps a guy to a 5?

this forum thinks the average man is like a 5'2 balding indian janitor lol.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM, Giorgio and nathan
Water u can have smv as close as prime dolph if not more and still not get anything

You expect me to read that? Jfl

• WTF
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Usually your takes are accurate, but this one is off. I'll point out the mistakes. I say this as someone who is in a five-year LTR myself.

First of all, of course most women aren't "Chad only". Most women are average, they cannot realistically afford to do this, no matter how much they want to delude themselves. They will eventually end up dating their looksmatch, maybe a little bit higher.​

Women are not exclusive in this: the average man is also delusional and thinks he can eventually get the Stacies he sees on Instagram, when we all know in reality he can barely pull a LTB after using every trick in the book. Eventually, most men accept their place.

Second of all, the reason you only see even Stacies with HTN/Chadlite and below is because every girl is absolutely terrified of getting cheated on. It is the greatest humiliation and blow to a woman's ego and public reputation.​
HTN/Chadlite also uses this strategy. Getting utterly worshipped by their partner every second is part of the good-looking experience. Ugly people usually want to date up in looks, deluded that it can last and to make up for their shortcomings. Attractive people usually want to date down in looks, because trust, loyalty, and true love actually matters to them. They have enough confidence already.
Finally, the reason you don't really see Stacy in LTR with Chad because Chad doesn't want to settle. Chad is not a woman, Chad has testosterone and wants to fuck as many new different people as possible for as long as he can. Stacies are unironically loyal to their partners, but Chad will want to pursue every new Stacy that sparks his interest and leave the last one in the dust.​
Stacy, and almost all women, are well aware of this. That's why Chad is a fantasy, they know realistically he'll constantly cheat on her and that it will be a toxic ass relationship. This is why they usually choose HTN/Chadlite and below for an actual LTR.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Hideocel369, dna_cel and 2 others
Usually your takes are accurate, but this one is off. I'll point out the mistakes. I say this as someone who is in a five-year LTR myself.

First of all, of course most women aren't "Chad only". Most women are average, they cannot realistically afford to do this, no matter how much they want to delude themselves. They will eventually end up dating their looksmatch, maybe a little bit higher.​

Women are not exclusive in this: the average man is also delusional and thinks he can eventually get the Stacies he sees on Instagram, when we all know in reality he can barely pull a LTB after using every trick in the book. Eventually, most men accept their place.

Second of all, the reason you only see even Stacies with HTN/Chadlite and below is because every girl is absolutely terrified of getting cheated on. It is the greatest humiliation and blow to a woman's ego and public reputation.​
HTN/Chadlite also uses this strategy. Getting utterly worshipped by their partner every second is part of the good-looking experience. Ugly people usually want to date up in looks, deluded that it can last and to make up for their shortcomings. Attractive people usually want to date down in looks, because trust, loyalty, and true love actually matters to them. They have enough confidence already.
Finally, the reason you don't really see Stacy in LTR with Chad because Chad doesn't want to settle. Chad is not a woman, Chad has testosterone and wants to fuck as many new different people as possible for as long as he can. Stacies are unironically loyal to their partners, but Chad will want to pursue every new Stacy that sparks his interest and leave the last one in the dust.​
Stacy, and almost all women, are well aware of this. That's why Chad is a fantasy, they know realistically he'll constantly cheat on her and that it will be a toxic ass relationship. This is why they usually choose HTN/Chadlite and below for an actual LTR.

Exaclty! That's what makes me kek the most.
We have a bunch of mfs in here who are Stacy only when they are average at best, and yet on the same breath they will claim that WOMEN are the hypergamous ones and that men are bluepilled n don't care about your looks :lul::lul:

You see them saying shit like "I just want my looksmatch to notice me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:" but for some reason they believe they are looksmatched to HTBS/stacies :lul::lul:
The equivalent of a Non NT Normie who has literally nothing going on for him, is basically a fat Becky. I'm sort of a standartcel myself but at least I'm not an hypocrite.

Most of the things you said add but I don't know about chads being natural born slayers, there are many chads who married their highschool sweethearts, we all have seen how bluepilled chads can be. There are tons of threads about seemingly perfect chads getting cheated on by women that don't even look that good.
I also think the notion that a Stacy can't be a promiscuous whore that doesn't care about anything is a little influenced by the Halo effect.
Like I said before the better the person looks= usually the less they will feel the need to fuck every person they come across to prove to themselves they are "attractive"
But that's for both genders, despite men having a higher libido.

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
Water u can have smv as close as prime dolph if not more and still not get anything
He was literally fucking a disgusting tranny Sheboon, at his prime
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and edodalic29
I mean....it doesn't make sense to hook up with ugly men.
whole point of a hook up is that is 100% about sexual attraction. And those men who are branded "the most popular on tinder" aren't exactly chads, most are High mtns/ Low HTN.

I'm just saying fucking chads is useless for women, their goal is to LOCK THEM UP.
But unlike what the retards on here think, women don't spend live chasing chads, most of them know they lucky to get a hook up with a HTN. Most people look subhuman asf. They will settle just fine.

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
Money can create attraction though but it's not the money itself. It's power.
Say, when they are sleeping with someone who is powerful enough to utterly destroy anyone who looks at you the wrong way, that creates attraction.

There is a reason on romance novels the men is always filthy rich.
You may look up on Wattpad too.
It just doesn't make sense to fantasize about 9-5 Chad :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Looks in itself are associated with wealth, so when you are a broke HTN/Chad is underwhelming.

I personally wouldn't gaf If I was dating a Stacy that I knew had no genuine attraction to me, what matters is that I got her, I won.
I may be a little sick but I would probably train myself to get off on the "rapey" aspect of it.
:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Doesn't make sense, cos by that logic you are implying 95% of men are below average

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
jfl there always is at least one guy on this forum that comes in with this blue pill shit acting like he discovered hot water

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Primalsplit
It's power
good take you smoothbrain, now spend few more months on the forum and then realize that while hard enough by itself, looksmaxing still is the easiest and most straightforward way
JFL @ power nigga as if you had any power (or literally anyone on this forum)

• +1
Reactions: ascension
NT HTNs are the best
They stand out from normies and get the most halo , widest appeal to girls
They only get mogged when that rare Chad shows up once in a while

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
true being MTN is enough but people here cope thinking they are average when in reality they are below average maybe not even on the looks scale but you need to MTN SMV wise so looks, money, status, height , frame, NT etc

date normies, fuck chad on the side

your post is a little off women are not terrified of getting cheating on with chad/tyrone they expect and know chad/tyrone will be fucking other women. Your coping a little women love to bang chad/tyrone. Again your trying to relate women being in long-term relationships chad/tyrone lite, with men dating low teir becky. The two realities are not even close.

We literally have mating dating data, and guys on here still saying some blue-pill talk as if women are afraid of chad/tyrone. It doesn't matter if most women are not chad only, we literally have data that larger pool of the majority of women are banging a much small pool of desired men chad/tyrone- chad/tyron lite, even more so when women are in their teens and 20s and to lesser degree 30s.

Last edited:
Incels don't care about dating. They want unsolicited validation from attractive women. That's a Chad-only experience.

Shit thread. Classic case of overrating women and underrating men to suit your retarded thesis.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Shit thread. Classic case of overrating women and underrating men to suit your retarded thesis.
Yeah legit i have yet to see an exeption amongs zoomers (not coping betabuxx oldcels jfl), blackpill is true tbh. Even if there are exeptions that just proves the dickpill if anything.

• +1
Reactions: ascension

Everyone has a gf.
shut up nigga you know that ain’t true

• Woah
Reactions: stamaster21
we literally have mating data, which shows a much larger pool of women banging a smaller pool of desired men.
exactly:feelskek:how come at every table of nerdy guys they’re all virgins but at the nerdy girl table they’re talking about cheating on their boyfriends:feelskek:srs bro